• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Now that it's been a month, let's judge F!Ike

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#1
Compared to fellow red myrms - Results (70 votes)
Better than Mareeta (best)
30% (21 votes)
Better than Larcei
28.57% (20 votes)
Better than Shannan
30% (21 votes)
Worse than Shannan (worst)
11.43% (8 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Assuming a ranking of
1. Mareeta
2. Larcei
3. Shannan

Where he should stand alongside these Od's descendants?

I'm interested in his comparison against Shannan, Chaos Ragnell wouldn't topple NFU or Lull All (no cheating the speedcheck against Larcei boys), but it could at least contest Balmung in terms of power. Both ensured the wielder to be immune to debuff (but Ike would still be in jeopardy against Broadleaf users), and Balmung +5s is easier to achieve compared to Chaos Ragnell who just becomes a normal Ragnell, but freeing an A slot does allow FIke to run (Darting) Breath skill(s) and Atk/Spd Bond (though it's an unintended interaction and got removed)

Statline, Shannan has higher Atk and Def (galvanized even further with Balmung), but Ike's Speed could potentially hit 46 at +0 without any skill meanwhile Shannan at +0 with Balmung reaches 47 but he only has SS spot to boost it. Shannan's Res is also terrible and Balmung does put it at 23 (same as FIke)

And due to lack of native DC, Shannan needs BLucina to give him that sweet Breath effect while FIke is self sufficient.... Although when she does provide support, FIke doesn't seem that much appealing anymore...
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 week ago#2
I would say he falls between Larcei and Shannan.

He has by far a better statline then Shannan, and the % damage reduction, but he lacks the tools to be busted OP like Mareeta and Larcei.

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#3
GodOfDerp posted...
I would say he falls between Larcei and Shannan.

He has by far a better statline then Shannan, and the % damage reduction, but he lacks the tools to be busted OP like Mareeta and Larcei.
Thing is, Balmung is so easy to activate that his stats will end up better than un-debuffed FIke anyway.

And when he does get debuffed, he won't be slaughtered by Broadleaf Fan
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: Paleman

Paleman
1 week ago#4
Best Infantry Sword in the game.

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
1 week ago#5
They're all the f***ing same.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: Neonoia

Neonoia
1 week ago#6
Feelsbadman for say'ri.
FEH ID: 2347027745
Same as always...
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 week ago#7
He's good, but there's no beating the NFU + CC combo. It's f***ing busted.
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#8
9 votes for "better than Larcei", but she can do what Ike does (4 charge Aether) and more (1 charge Regnal Astra, baby)

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#9
Neonoia posted...
Feelsbadman for say'ri.
My bad

User Info: tentarafoo

tentarafoo
1 week ago#10
I use Shannan to get into tier 27 consistently on light season. He doesn't need B!Lucina, and I think F!Ike's would be better off dropping his breath skill for Mirror stance.

Shannan feels easier to use. Even back when I had him on lower merges
We are each other's nightscape, each other's moon
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Now that it's been a month, let's judge F!Ike
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A