• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which game had better voice acting?

User Info: tentarafoo

tentarafoo
1 week ago#11
SoV. One of the reasons why I love Python so much is because of how perfect the voice is for him
We are each other's nightscape, each other's moon
ManagarmrOP posted...
Count on lancer twinks to have a spotlight stealing voice actors
They both go on emotional rampages and develop self-destructive tendencies over imperials take everything away from them too.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: GooseRider960

GooseRider960
1 week ago#13
HackedDragonite posted...
They both go on emotional rampages and develop self-destructive tendencies over imperials take everything away from them too.

They both f***ing die
FE Heroes FC: 3097050983
Resident Panne fanboy
GooseRider960 posted...
They both f***ing die
And both of them have a thing for dancing with...
*snicker*
Imperial chicks tied to fire.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#15
At least Dimitri was screwed over by some well written girl instead of a f***ing Gary Stu that betrays his own aesop
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again
ManagarmrOP posted...
At least Dimitri was screwed over by some well written girl instead of a f***ing Gary Stu that betrays his own aesop
I dunno, I think getting screwed over by a pizza pocket that happened to have the Triforce on his hand would be more frustrating.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: Epic_Manky

Epic_Manky
1 week ago#17
SoV, ain’t even close
FEH Friend Code: 8377355117 / Owner of the world's strongest Jamke: https://imgur.com/g8n4Pbb

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#18
ManagarmrOP posted...
Imagine unironically calling a character a gary stu

He's not.

But Dimitri has it worse for sure.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#19
A_Field_Lover posted...
Imagine unironically calling a character a gary stu

He's not.

But Dimitri has it worse for sure.
1. Le chosen one
2. Apparently so good that he led a country full of inexperienced hedonists in a winning war against a ruthless militaristic country (fair war mind you, not Awakening level of "we'll just get the head of their leader to end the war")
3. Everyone loves him, girls loves him, boys are jealous of him
4. Is perfect from the start, while his counterpart suffers from sexist writing and reduced to damsel
5. His route preached "your birth station doesn't matter" as its side theme guess who he is?
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again
(edited 1 week ago)

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#20
I dunno, I think getting screwed over by a pizza pocket that happened to have the Triforce on his hand would be more frustrating.
Wasn't it t*** McGee who made him into the boar prince?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which game had better voice acting?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A