• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Playing on Android & iOS.

User Info: cleefz2

cleefz2
1 year ago#1
Is one one of these system better for FEH - Results (33 votes)
Android
33.33% (11 votes)
iOS
27.27% (9 votes)
both are the same
39.39% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I have been thinking of putting FEH on Android but I hear that you can't use the same orbs on both systems.
Once you collect Orbs on one system they are not acceptable on the other. Is this true?
Does the game let you collect login bonus orbs twice when you login to the other system?

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
1 year ago#2
cleefz2 posted...
Once you collect Orbs on one system they are not acceptable on the other. Is this true?

Yes. You will have separate orb counts on Android and iOS.

cleefz2 posted...
Does the game let you collect login bonus orbs twice when you login to the other system?

lol, that would be something, but no. If you collect orbs on your iOS device you have to use the orbs on that device. They will not be added to the orb count on your Android device. I would not recommend playing on an iOS AND Android at the same time.

As for iOS vs Android, I don't think it matters unless your hardware for one is significantly stronger than the other, but even then, I don't think FEH is intensive at all. The only thing for Android is it may be easier to to AutoClick/Clickmate shenanigans if you want to grind hero merit via macros.

User Info: cleefz2

cleefz2
1 year ago#3
CatGoat posted...
Yes. You will have separate orb counts on Android and iOS.

lol, that would be something, but no. If you collect orbs on your iOS device you have to use the orbs on that device.
Thank you for the reply

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 year ago#4
Android is automatically superior for not being Apple Heresy.

Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: Tight-Knots

Tight-Knots
1 year ago#5
Androids are ugly!!
My best friend Lesley said, "Oh, she's just being Miley".

User Info: -Tooner-

-Tooner-
1 year ago#6
Tight-Knots posted...
Androids are ugly!!

Must +10 Marianne
FEH:3793813555

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
1 year ago#7
Tight-Knots posted...
Androids are ugly!!

"Oh! This is exciting! Let me see... Chef Dedue! Master Chef Doodah? Ooh, Supreme Chef Deddie-pie!" - Flayn
The most precious quote in Three Houses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Playing on Android & iOS.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A