• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Alright, I need some help from my fellow FEHfaqs players

User Info: Its_just_TACHO

Its_just_TACHO
3 days ago#21
SirRobX posted...
You don't need to merge units to +10 unless you're using them for scoring purposes

Not at all, but it definitely does help.

rrobin posted...
Frederick should be way higher. He's an armor killing machine.

He's moving up. Maybe not "way higher," but he will be moving up!

VectorAgent posted...
Soren is my guy, I love using him. Can you break down your analysis for me as to why he ended up where he did?

Great supporter. Chill skills are great, and he can score decently with the infantry duel skill. He's not a terrible fighter, either. The owltome effect is a little better on the enemy phase, but his speed helps him out if he needs to player phase.

Its_just_TACHO
3 days ago#22
Sad_Face posted...
They have powerful niches that most other characters (5*s included) in the game can't replicate and are heavily desired and useful across a range of modes. This should be a universal trait of S tier.

Oh, no no no no no no no

We aren't comparing any of these units to the 5* exclusives. Otherwise, 90% of them would be F tier. We are only comparing them to themselves, and possibly the Heroic Grail units as well as those can be seen as F2P +10 merge projects.

Palla- Palla is great. The gem weapon effect is actually good, she's going to be as useful as Est is in Arena Assault. All the best tanks in the game are green. Surtr, Winter Sothis, Brave Ike, Duo Alm, etc. I'd actually argue that red gem weapons are the best because of this. And the potential to double without being stopped by NFU is great too.
Lilina- I would stay clear of comparing Lilina to Kiria and Lysithea. Compared to Tharja, they are both about equal. Blade tomes are better, but Tharja is susceptible to Panic while Lilina gets all of her power from drive type boosts. Lilina doesn't need a buff bot to reach high damage outputs like Tharja does, making her easier to just slap on a team and go to work.

Sad_Face posted...
Other than that, I'd rather a tier list of notable units to build than trying to list everyone. It's easier to shed the spotlight on different units (which contradicts what I just said about the flags) and for people's favorites, they can compare their favorite's stats to the notable ones to see how they compare to replicate it.

This is an idea too, and probably a better one which would have lead to a better and more accurate tier list than this one. But a lot of units wouldn't have gotten their due credit if I did the list that way. I'm not out to say there are bad units in FEH, because with how customizable the skill inheritance system is, you can pretty much dominate with any fully invested unit. I've been destroyed by a +10 Merric before. So I think its best to just include all the units instead of just focusing on the real standouts to give the impression that any unit can work if you spend your resources on them.

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
3 days ago#23
Why is Wrys so low? At least he's got a niche of being a magic tank with his high res and hp.

User Info: Buster-Blader

Buster-Blader
3 days ago#24
S tier: W!Cecila, M!Corrin, and Roy off the top of my head.

W!Cecilia: Good in all modes and a monster in AR both offensively and defensively if used correctly.

M!Corrin: Does well in soaking up chills for support partner and giving significant power boosts.

Roy: Best F2P unit in the game.
Roy and Friends VS. Series:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHtS8tmpvac2zTsq1s5WlQ6fwU5aQTl-T
(edited 3 days ago)

Buster-Blader
3 days ago#25
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/8/4/AARo7WAAAQxM.jpg

My Cecilia for AR. I boost her with tactic skills and pair her up with M!Corrin. M!Corrin soaks up all chills and W!Cecilia goes to town on her enemies. She is all I use during Astra season.

Buster-Blader
3 days ago#26
My Astra team btw:

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/1/4/AARo7WAAASSi.jpg

Its_just_TACHO
3 days ago#27
^Cecilia is great, but she's not a banner summon. We're just talking about the 3*~4* banner summons here.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
3 days ago#28
Sully definitely should be in D tier
Killer Queen has already touched this post.

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
3 days ago#29
I think Mordecai, Arthur, Hawkeye, and Altena need to go up. For Hawkeye and Altena, having a lull built into their weapon is just that good (and Altena trades not being able to lull fliers for a stronger debuff which is an acceptable trade off). Arthur is a gigantic ball of stats that can easily get the conditions he wants and is great in prolonged fights. For Mordecai, I think he's pretty much the single best smitebot in the game and has insane physical stats, built in wo dao in his weapon often goes underappreciated too but it's really good if you want him to fight.

As for who goes down, think Norne needs to drop since even while her bst and stat distribution is crazy, her offensive stats are middling and she lacks a prf. Still spectacular but not S tier. Think Cecilia should drop a tier too since her lack of prf is starting to hurt her a lot
Brb munching on yeetos

Buster-Blader
3 days ago#30
If Cecilia gets a Raven null-c refine she will be the ultimate F2P anti-meta unit.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Alright, I need some help from my fellow FEHfaqs players
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A