• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Alright, I need some help from my fellow FEHfaqs players

User Info: Its_just_TACHO

Its_just_TACHO
3 days ago#1
So I made a tier list for all the possible F2P banner merge projects (3*~4* banner summons) and I'm looking into revising it. I got a lot of feedback on Youtube about it and I'd like to get more opinions and hear from other players.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/0/5/AAdB3xAAASPR.jpg

This was the original list, and here are some changes that are in consideration:
Bartre / Chrom / Fir / Frederick moved up to at least C tier
Matthew / Shanna / Shigure / Beruka / Eirika moved up to at least B tier
Altena / Corrin M / Seliph / Laslow moved up to A tier

Luckily there wasn't really any feedback about dropping units, so at least I don't feel like I was spreading any misinformation around and recommended good units for people who wanted help. But Olivia did get some fire because Silvia has higher HP and can make better use of Infantry Pulse and Sudden Panic. Any feedback helps, and thanks in advance.

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
3 days ago#2
Is this for in general, AR, Coliseum, MS, RS....?

User Info: NickIsMyName

NickIsMyName
3 days ago#3
Just to get my bearings here. What is the context we are talking about? Any specific gamemode? Or perhaps usefulness across all gamemodes? Do we take into consideration whether their base kit is any good or can we assume everything can be inherited? Also should grail units be valued differently because they are less accessible. My andwers would really depend on the answers to these questions

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 days ago#4
Tethys can easily go on S tier. She's a f***ing godlike support unit with her high RES and access to Temari.

Mercedes and Brady could probably go up a bracket from the other healers due to their higher BST.

I think Mathilda belongs a notch above Corrin and Marth, due to her cavalry utility and a solid RES stat for support purposes. AR often involves reaching far-flung pots and stalling for time on straggling enemy mages, and there are virtually zero trenches in that mode.

Cecilia does not deserve to go higher than the other ranged cavalry, IMO. Her low speed undercuts the power a Blade Tome might give her compared to the green archers that can reliably double or quad.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
I don't think Jeorge should rank all that low. Mid-Boss is good because of his sheer utility, but I feel like Jeorge has a good refine that just hasn't been used by a lot of people yet, and his solid statline helps him keep up with the meta overall. He's definitely no Leon/Setsuna, for sure.

Also, as far as Wrys goes...

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/2/0/AAKUraAAASPg.jpg

Going to be tough to break through, don't you think?
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: Its_just_TACHO

Its_just_TACHO
3 days ago#6
Dysias6 posted...
Is this for in general, AR, Coliseum, MS, RS....?

Its a generalized tier list, accounting for all modes. It could be more focused if I broke it up into different modes, but this list is mainly just meant to be a guideline for new players who just want the information fast on which units they should focus their resources on.

NickIsMyName posted...
Just to get my bearings here. What is the context we are talking about? Any specific gamemode? Or perhaps usefulness across all gamemodes? Do we take into consideration whether their base kit is any good or can we assume everything can be inherited? Also should grail units be valued differently because they are less accessible. My andwers would really depend on the answers to these questions

Usefulness across all game modes.
The idea though is that the units will be merged to +10 at least since the goal is to show which units make the best merge projects. Base kits don't matter, and I didn't originally intend to put a limit on character's potential based on skill inheritance either, which is why Matthew went under the radar for me. But Matthew's access to a F2P Broadleaf Fan was what people were favoring him for, so I will say that units who have something convenient in their base kit can get an extra nod.

User Info: UnownGamer

UnownGamer
3 days ago#7
Sophia in A Tier, Henry in C.
Terrible List...
The one time I saw FehFaqs unanimously agree on something, it was when Hentai was posted...
Never change, FehFaqs

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
3 days ago#8
A few thoughts:

I think the following need to move down:

-Lon'qu - Honestly doesn't do great even with his refine. He doesn't really stand out from a lot of other sword units, and his refine merely makes his stats solid. I think he should to to B.

-Sophia - She's okay, but there are better options, notably Henry. I'd say B here too.

-L'Arachel - Love her, but she doesn't stand out that much. B.

-Mathilda - Really struggles to stand out in the sea of better lance cavs, even the common ones, and even post-refine. C.

-Male Robin - Doesn't really do anything particularly unique or worthwhile to justify as a project unless you like him. C.

-Tanya. She's atrocious. I'd have trouble recommending her over any archer sans Clarisse. I'd move her to D for sure.

-Sully. Her refine really didn't help her, and she's still inferior to almost any other option. I'd consider D here as well.

-Jakob - His refine did not save him. D tier.

I think the following need to move up.

-Leon - D tier...? He still has some of the highest ATK for an infantry archer, and he makes an excellent Brave archer. While there are some better options out there, he holds up really well. I'd move him to B tier.

-Niles - His refine is great, and I'd definitely put him above Rebecca, or at least on her level. I'd move him to B too.

-Ares, Est & Cherche - All of them are still phenomenal picks, and I'd easily consider all of them for S tier.

-Chrom - He rocks a Brave build of his refines pretty damn well. I'd push him up to A tier.

-Tailtiu - She's one of the better infantry blue mages post-refine. A tier.

-Barst - His refine is incredible. A tier.

-Shigure - Still holds up as a great Firesweep user. A bit more outclassed after Cordelia's refine & resplendent, but still good. B tier.

-Henry - His refine is deceptively good, and makes him an excellent tank. I'd say B or A for him.

-Bartre - Meme status aside, his refine is really solid, and he can nuke pretty damn hard with it. I'd say a high B for him.

There are probably some other changes that you could make, but those stand out offhand really.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
3 days ago#9
Arthur and Libra should be A Tier. +Spd Libra with max merge/DF is super similar to +Res Echidna with max merge/DF. Arthur's Prf gives +8 to all stats under the conditions, and can get a Rouse from Ferdinand to self buff. Ran into a DC Vantage Arthur last GC that was very obnoxious to kill.

Henry should move up to B Tier. He's a bulkier Sophia that's a bit more reliant on Specials, but requires premium fodder to shine.

Camilla should be B or A. Excellent flier team support, pretty good magic tank, and can EP well. Enoema even had a few threads where she can have better damage output than Cherche.

Gordon's one of the best Brave Bow users in the game, and should be A Tier. Leon should be C or B given that he's one of the better Brave Bow users in the 3/4* pool.

Boey should maybe move down to C Tier. Res is bad and damage output is shaky. But this is debateable.

Oscar's a better Roderick, and I say that as someone with a +10 Roderick and a 4* Oscar. Firesweep Prf is nice but I think it's too niche.

Don't see Norne as S Tier, should be A. I don't use her much though, but apart from a potential AR tank I don't see much use for her elsewhere.

Sully and Stahl should be C Tier. EP Brave Prfs are cool, unless they're on units with low Atk and TA.

That's all for now.

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
3 days ago#10
You don't need to merge units to +10 unless you're using them for scoring purposes
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Alright, I need some help from my fellow FEHfaqs players
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A