• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Favorite Micaiah?

User Info: Surskit2907

Surskit2907
1 week ago#1
Which one? - Results (116 votes)
Original
13.79% (16 votes)
Hoshidan Summer
31.9% (37 votes)
Brave
29.31% (34 votes)
Yune
6.03% (7 votes)
I like all of them
18.97% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/7/8/AAapz5AAASKK.jpg
Miccy
Saving for Brave Micaiah
Micaiah skills: 500+

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
1 week ago#2
I hate all of them.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: 9999_damage

9999_damage
1 week ago#3
Art-wise, I think Brave is the best. Gameplay, I like using OG the most. Summer is also really cute too plus she's a dancer and a destroyer...in the end I can't really choose one over the other. I love them all equally.
When I found out that "literally" actually means "figuratively", my head literally exploded. - squatch22

User Info: NickIsMyName

NickIsMyName
1 week ago#4
I like brave on AR defense. Good range/mobility, excellent res, forces units to not bunch up, dual effectiveness and ground orders + sacrifice to make AI prediction more difficult. Thats a lot that one unit brings to the table

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
1 week ago#5
I'll Dance!
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif

User Info: DBean

DBean
1 week ago#6
I like the Hoshidan Festival one the most. Brave's the best to use in actual combat though.

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
1 week ago#7
As an owner of all +10 Miccy, I would have to vote for the red one because I see a lot of armors on my range and just being able to 1 shot those Surtrs and W!Sothis with ease can be a big deal...
5* Lvl 40+10s: Valbar, Lif, Female Byleth, Legendary Eliwood, Brave Micaiah, Echidna, Brave Camilla, Norne, Soiree Reinhardt, Summer Lyn, Kronya, and 149 more

User Info: Surskit2907

Surskit2907
1 week ago#8
CeruleanGamer posted...
As an owner of all +10 Miccy, I would have to vote for the red one because I see a lot of armors on my range and just being able to 1 shot those Surtrs and W!Sothis with ease can be a big deal...
Give me all of your miccys
Saving for Brave Micaiah
Micaiah skills: 500+

User Info: SilverArrows8

SilverArrows8
1 week ago#9
9999_damage posted...
Art-wise, I think Brave is the best. Gameplay, I like using OG the most. Summer is also really cute too plus she's a dancer and a destroyer...in the end I can't really choose one over the other. I love them all equally.
Couldn't have said it better myself. 👌

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
1 week ago#10
I hate Micaiah. Yune is good though.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Favorite Micaiah?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A