• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Apparently Dragalia Lost is reviving the FEH crossover...

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
1 week ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqp2-9kgnnM

(17:17)

And apparently a new Fire Emblem event starts at the end of April.

Really interesting that they're bringing back a colab. What are the odds DL actually comes over here this time around?
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: Graywolf_d_45th

Graywolf_d_45th
1 week ago#2
Neat. I wonder if any more FE characters'll drop this time. I got really lucky and managed to snag everyone last time
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe! -Albert Einstein
Dimitri a best https://imgur.com/a/lwwPNhB

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 week ago#3
Graywolf_d_45th posted...
Neat. I wonder if any more FE characters'll drop this time. I got really lucky and managed to snag everyone last time
They will, they hinted at a part 2.

I imagine top candidates are...
-Sharena: Alfonse got in last time. Can be a Light or Water Lance.
-Loki: Had in-game art/dialogue last time. Can be a Shadow Staff.

Besides them, I can see OC with a shot being:
Eir: Fjorm got in last time. Can be a Light Dagger.
Peony: Fjorm got in last time. Can be a Light Wand.
Bruno: Veronica got in last time. Can be a Dark Wind with a unique co-ability?

For non-OC's, I can see:
-Byleth: To promote 3H... only issue is that I don't see them doing both genders. Would be a Fire Sword with a unique co-ability?
-The 3 3H Lords: To promote 3H, but they'd hog up an entire banner (with Sharena likely as the freebie). Would be Fire Axe, Shadow Lance, and Light Bow probably?
-Ike: Popular. Would be a Fire Sword with a unique co-ability?
-Lyn: Popular. Would be a Wind Blade.
-Lucina: Popular. Would be a Light Sword with a unique co-ability?
-Tiki: Popular, from FE1, and can be a dragon or a fixed dragon-centric character like Mym. Would be a Fire Dragon.

Memes would want Reinhardt or Camilla to get in, but I don't think they have a shot. I don't think Roy, Chrom, Robin, or Corrin have a shot either.
You have just spent time to read my signature.

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
1 week ago#4
Would this mean the old ones get upgrades too? I heard Veronica sucks now.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: Izzy1020

Izzy1020
1 week ago#5
The UnLucky Cat posted...
Alfonse, Fjorm, Veronica and Marth are all getting Mana Spirals. So yes to upgrades. But who knows how good they'll be with them.
FEH: 7801975210
Dragalia ID: 8984 8479 355 / TAS ID: 100,588,051

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
1 week ago#6
Yes. It was reported that all the Heroes characters from the first run would get their Mana Spirals.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 week ago#7
Finally I'll have another chance at getting Fjorm... missing only her.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 4 times. Stop it already!

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 week ago#8
She doesn't suck so much as she was outclassed by a character that was added a few months after her.

Being the second (or 3rd since Cassandra got her spirals which is like a refine) best shadow wand isn't bad when the best one is the ONLY SS tier character in the game... I think a good comparison would be like comparing OG Idunn to Duo Idunn, both being great/capable and the same category of hero, but the latter being better and also supporting the entire team at the same time as well, except in this case Veronica is harder to get than the character that outclassed her (Gala Cleo, which is basically a recurring Legendary if you will).

In any case, Veronica will get her "refine" next month, so hopefully that closes the gap to the point where she's more like a sidegrade.
You have just spent time to read my signature.

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
1 week ago#9
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
She doesn't suck so much as she was outclassed by a character that was added a few months after her.

Being the second (or 3rd since Cassandra got her spirals which is like a refine) best shadow wand isn't bad when the best one is the ONLY SS tier character in the game... I think a good comparison would be like comparing Duo Idunn to OG Idunn, both being great/capable and the same category of hero, but the latter being better and also supporting the entire team at the same time as well, except in this case Veronica is harder to get than the character that outclassed her (Gala Cleo, which is basically a recurring Legendary if you will).

In any case, Veronica will get her "refine" next month, so hopefully that closes the gap to the point where she's more like a sidegrade.
This.

Vero only got knocked down a peg with Gleo, who competes with everyone on and off element.... That was her main issue, because Gleo was, and still is, insane.

But Cass, the third shadow wand, wasn't even worth talking about until she received her mana spiral upgrade. Vero is 3rd best shadow wand right now, which isn't bad at all. And her mana upgrade will probably make it a decision of damage (Vero) or support (Gleo), and push Cass back down. I only hope that they don't shoehorn poison in her kit like they did with practically everyone else.

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#10
And FEH never tried a crossover... Eh, those idol units technically are... But they're degenerate
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Apparently Dragalia Lost is reviving the FEH crossover...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A