• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who has the better art: Original Azura or Resplendent Azura?

User Info: Nazdrovie

Nazdrovie
1 week ago#1
You can only pick one!! - Results (150 votes)
Original Azura
60% (90 votes)
Resplendent Azura
40% (60 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://i.imgur.com/uq7Erhz.png

I popped in here to see what's happening since I haven't really been playing much FEH recently, and it seems like there's quite a few people that prefer Azura's original art over her Resplendent art. Both look great, but I'd say I prefer the Resplendent version slightly more. What does everyone else think?

Also, now that I'm looking at the two side-by-side, I feel like I can really appreciate the little details done to Resplendent Azura's clothes to call back to her original clothes. The little cut-out window to one side of her waist, the thigh-chain-thing coming back but with the Nifl zigzags, and even the belt-things attached to her belt are just callbacks to the ribbon on the original outfit. Just... yeah, I never really looked too hard at anyone's Resplendent art before, but that's pretty cool.
GBF: Simugu - Finally, a decent Fire healer in my lack of Yuel. Thank you Fraux. Also, GBVS Soriz trailer!
If you see me, I'm procrastinating. Make me stop ;-;

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#2
Tiny hands 2.0

Also how boring. We already seen her in blue and white from her OG self. This would have been a great opportunity to see her in darker colors like Muspel or Embla
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 week ago#3
Semeki posted...
Tiny hands 2.0
From the Smile to the hands, R!Azura very much emanates Chaotic Energy.

The R in R!Azura clearly stands for Reinhardt. I do prefer her art though.
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: Tight-Knots

Tight-Knots
1 week ago#4
Like OG Ike, OG Azura >>>>!!
My best friend Lesley said, "Oh, she's just being Miley".

User Info: Nazdrovie

Nazdrovie
1 week ago#5
Semeki posted...
Also how boring. We already seen her in blue and white from her OG self. This would have been a great opportunity to see her in darker colors like Muspel or Embla

Like, every Azura alt is in blue and white except Axura. This isn't really a surprise, and I think it's to be expected at this point.
GBF: Simugu - Finally, a decent Fire healer in my lack of Yuel. Thank you Fraux. Also, GBVS Soriz trailer!
If you see me, I'm procrastinating. Make me stop ;-;

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 week ago#6
Nazdrovie posted...
Like, every Azura alt is in blue and white except Axura. This isn't really a surprise, and I think it's to be expected at this point.
Exactly. Nifl is the most aesthetically pleasing choice for her.

I can see Embla working, but the prominent reds/oranges of Muspel would not look good on her at all.
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
1 week ago#7
See this is perfect. People who don't like resplendent can keep the original for free.

:D

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#8
Original is much better even though it's still mediocre.

Resplendent is just disgusting, but the pose looks great unfortunately.

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
1 week ago#9
original would be fine if it had more color saturation.

User Info: Umbreon

Umbreon
1 week ago#10
Performing Arts blows them both away.

Like Semeki said, her resplendent form is a bit boring since it uses the same color scheme.
This is a mobile account, forgive any errors. ~DYL~
12-18-19: Donald Trump has been impeached.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who has the better art: Original Azura or Resplendent Azura?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A