• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. B skill for brave Ike?

User Info: FirionFF2

FirionFF2
1 month ago#1
Just wondering if there is anything better than null c. Thought about guard maybe? (Have qr3 in seal slot)

FirionFF2
1 month ago#2
I should mention that I’m looking for something fro him to use in aether raids specifically. I think null c is actually really good for pvecontent

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
1 month ago#3
Wrath
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 month ago#4
Guard or Wrath

Special Procs are about the only way to consistently overpower him (also Twin blades) and he can easily stay in range for guard 3
meanwhile Wraths +10 damage adds to his survivability and oneshotting power.

Lull or Dull skills work too

if you aren't using QR in B Slot, guard would be my next skill of choice
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 month ago#5
Guard or a lull would be great if you’re not using qr in b and opting to put that in seal instead
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#6
If you type 'ike' in the search feature there are tons of topics discussing B skills for him, you might find some there that pique your interest.

My current budget option is Vantage. It's what I've ran on him while I wait for Mystic Booost. I have a +spd B!Ike though and after watching lots of content and doing a ton of testing I am leaning towards getting Close Call/Repel for him.

Mystic Boost vs Null-C is something you'll often seen discussed, there are vocal advocates for each skill on these forums. I personally prefer Mystic Boost, even in AR. This is coming from someone who has been in tier 21+ for about a year now and I've been in tier 26+ multiple times. I also have tested Null-C on my Nailah and FF!Corrin, who I inherited it to, and found it to be very underwhelming and quite troublesome. If your Omega tank is countering everyhing that hits them it makes it very difficult to get the Aether Pots. That's really the biggest reason I prefer Mystic Boost to Null-C on B!Ike. Getting HP back after each engagement and often healing when opponents staff users hit you is really nice too.

Now that isn't to say that no-one has made it to tier 26+ with Null-C disrupt, I'm sure people have, I've just found it a bit of a handicap to use personally. When you're going for the top tiers, getting the pots is a crucial factor and missing a single pot is usually where I end up having to use my escape ladders. It really just comes down to your play-style and team composition.

In PvE content though Mystic Boost > Null-C is a no-brainer. Though in PvE Lull Atk/Def is also really good on B!Ike too. I just personally recommend Mystic Boost as being a phenomenal go-to across all game modes, or Vantage as a budget option. Guard is also a solid budget option as well which others have mentioned.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#7
This is a recent thread I made btw discussing my team with B!Ike, and it includes a video of a +spd Close Call B!Ike in action:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/78422402
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: km25

km25
1 month ago#8
chunkyshtew posted...
This is a recent thread I made btw discussing my team with B!Ike, and it includes a video of a +spd Close Counter B!Ike in action:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/78422402

Close Call (just correcting for people who didn't follow the link)

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#9
km25 posted...
Close Call (just correcting for people who didn't follow the link)

YES lol! Typo on my part. Sorry folks, definitely meant Close Call and not Close Counter (which Ike cannot learn).
#GotPringlesBack2014

FirionFF2
1 month ago#10
chunkyshtew posted...
YES lol! Typo on my part. Sorry folks, definitely meant Close Call and not Close Counter (which Ike cannot learn).
I’d be down to try this but I have no close call fodder 😞 I played for the first year and quit, now I’m trying to relearn everything. Aether raids in particular are giving me a lot of trouble and I’m only up to tier 13 so far
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. B skill for brave Ike?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A