• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is anyone else having a hard time with this Hall of Forms?

User Info: itsmeray

itsmeray
1 month ago#1
I’m usually done by now and I am having the hardest time with the last level.

I have just been trying on easier levels to get my units more (random) skills to make them a little better.

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 month ago#2
No because I lucked out and my floor 20 was a three unit map featuring draug lmao

Yes it's a good idea to grind for skills/merges, maybe grind with two of your torches and then attempt the latest floor with the last torch
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 month ago#3
lul no
all 4 options are great units once invested

I ended up SPD Stacking the f*** out of Quan and Eldigan, now only Larcei is actually an issue
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 month ago#4
No I didnt even complete Sigurd and Eldigan. Lewyn was decked out and Quan could hold his own when reds approached Lewyn
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
1 month ago#5
I finished it with incomplete builds and random wheelchair Swift Sparrow Fury-gan.

I recommend you keep checking the last level for an easy unit comp. You can preview the map like always and it changes after each battle.

Grab DC with one of the dudes if you can. Quan rocked it pretty well for me.
FEH FC: 9107921851

User Info: Blow_My_Mind

Blow_My_Mind
1 month ago#6
Not due to the units being bad, but from f***ing Caineghis and and Idunn popping up way too often. None of these guys can deal with them
;)

User Info: archidus

archidus
1 month ago#7
I had a really hard time especially because I was relying so much on Lewyn (and Quan a bit) but the RNGods never gave him a decent A skill (he has DB4 which is awesome but he really needs extra speed to get guaranteed doubles on everything)

Sigurd and Eldigan are basically meat shields. Sigurd is a bit harder to take down, but oh my god is Eldigan useless. Slow as crap and won't survive anything.

I only completed the last chamber today. And this specific group is making me like HoF less. I had a better time with Boey than with Eldigan lol
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
1 month ago#8
No, already done it.

My star unit was Quan, dude cleared many maps by himself. Now i want to build one.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#9
This was the easiest Hall of Forms for me so far. I was already finished on day 3. But I had a f***ing slam dunk series of rolls for Sigurd and Lewyn.

Don't be a tough guy. Don't force yourself to climb if you have the slightest trace of doubt about the current highest floor. Do an easier floor to reroll the spawns and get stronger. Better than using a torch with nothing to show for it. If you have to reroll for a floor with 3 melee enemies, so be it. The game doesn't care if you cleared every floor with 5 ranged enemies or 3 melees.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: tentarafoo

tentarafoo
1 month ago#10
This was the easiest HoF for me. Most of my units ended up pretty good. Only Eldigan was trash
We are each other's nightscape, each other's moon
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is anyone else having a hard time with this Hall of Forms?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A