• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is your weakest link in Hall of Forms

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
1 month ago#71
Dysias6 posted...
Right now it's a tie between Eldigan and Sigurd.
Just finished, and Sigurd sucks the most. Even at Lv 30+1 and few skills, Eldigan took part in combat the last 3 maps and survived. Meanwhile, Sigurd died with both his Prfs.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 month ago#72
Eldigan the deadweight. Can't kill anything, can't tank anything, gets doubled by anything.

It was basically the Quan and Lewyn show the whole time for me.

User Info: _Alix_

_Alix_
1 month ago#73
My Eldigan was actually crazy at some point. So Quan and Sigurd were weak points.

User Info: wheatleyscience

wheatleyscience
1 month ago#74
My eldigan was nuts. He had DB4, dark mysteltain, chill def and joint hone atk. He was crazy op
Edeleth is love in its' purest form.
Rhea is love at its' hottest.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 month ago#75
sigurd and Eldigan suck
Here we go

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
1 month ago#76
All of them. Hall of forms f***ing sucks. Especially when they decide to f***ing troll and throw in Forsyth on an enemy team.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms
All of them, unfortunately.

This might be the first Hall of Forms I don't clear all the floors on because nobody can kill anything and they die to everything that targets RES.
N/A

User Info: Toshiro2099

Toshiro2099
1 month ago#78
Revelation34 posted...
All of them. Hall of forms f***ing sucks. Especially when they decide to f***ing troll and throw in Forsyth on an enemy team.

Sorry this mode ruined your life

User Info: KishinZephrite

KishinZephrite
1 month ago#79
After getting all the rewards using sub-optimal skills not worth mentioning, Sigurd and Eldigan were pretty much tied for weakest link.

They were basically like 2 red hyena's there to finish off weakened enemies.
South Sanctuary (FO4 settlement)
https://youtu.be/UYExNSjcRCg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is your weakest link in Hall of Forms
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A