• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. PSA: B!Ike and B!Lucina Banner is March 1 with better odds than current Banner

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#1
Just a heads up, your chances of pulling a B!Ike on the current banner are 6.73%, but on the March 1st revival banner it will be 7.04%. B!Lucina is 4.88% currently compare to 5.09% on March 1st.

Of course with the event tickets your first push for a B!Ike or B!Lucina will have similar odds so it’s not bad to go for one on this banner (that’s what I’ll be doing), but if you’re wanting to go for a few copies then March 1st definitely has better odds.

Good luck on your pulls everyone!!
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: generic_user123

generic_user123
1 month ago#2
chunkyshtew posted...
Just a heads up, your chances of pulling a B!Ike on the current banner are 6.73%, but on the March 1st revival banner it will be 7.04%. B!Lucina is 4.88% currently compare to 5.09% on March 1st.

Of course with the event tickets your first push for a B!Ike or B!Lucina will have similar odds so it’s not bad to go for one on this banner (that’s what I’ll be doing), but if you’re wanting to go for a few copies then March 1st definitely has better odds.

Good luck on your pulls everyone!!

Thanks, I was wondering which banner had the better odds.
Switch FC: 6917 6799 5271

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
1 month ago#3
Although this banner is better fir 5 stars overall
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#4
KawaiiTakumi posted...
Although this banner is better fir 5 stars overall

Yes for sure. If your desperate for pity breakers then this banner is definitely better than the March 1st banner!
#GotPringlesBack2014

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#5
Bump!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: NickIsMyName

NickIsMyName
1 month ago#6
I must be missing something obvious about the math here. Arent the odds on this banner 5% where they are 4% on the revival banner? I am probably an idiot but idk

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
1 month ago#7
chunkyshtew posted...
Yes for sure. If your desperate for pity breakers then this banner is definitely better than the March 1st banner!
I got a pity breaker Nailah right before my Lancina, so hey, call me desperate for pity breakers.

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 month ago#8
NickIsMyName posted...
I must be missing something obvious about the math here. Arent the odds on this banner 5% where they are 4% on the revival banner? I am probably an idiot but idk
Four unit focus vs. three person focus

You're also less likely to get pity broken on the revival.
Altenas summoned: 0
FEH FC: 5084449634

chunkyshtew
1 month ago#9
Lief4Heroes posted...
Four unit focus vs. three person focus

You're also less likely to get pity broken on the revival.

^ Yes this is correct
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
1 month ago#10
NickIsMyName posted...
5% / 4 = 1.25%
4% / 3 = 1.33%
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. PSA: B!Ike and B!Lucina Banner is March 1 with better odds than current Banner
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A