• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ideas to fix FEH pass

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
1 week ago#11
FEH pass: $4.99 a month

Comes with:

> Resplendent Heroes
> FEH pass Quests

- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
1 week ago#12
TheLegendofDev posted...
Why the f*** would I pay for that s*** then if I had it lmfao, that's ass
Why the f*** would you pay for it now lmfao

Even as-is people have to compare it to s*** like starbucks or orb packs to pretend it's a good deal

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 week ago#13
-remove stat boost for resplendants and extra SS slots, give these for free. costumes/art updates are still pass locked.
-remove autobattle and make it free, other QoL things can stay they're fluff.
-in order to offset the "value" lost from the removal of these things, you now get two free summons on every banner (potentially up to 3 if that isn't enough)
-fix the fountain counter that's just dumb

boom, easy.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
1 week ago#14
TheLegendofDev posted...
Why the f*** would I pay for that s*** then if I had it lmfao, that's ass
by far the most popular perk of the pass is the skins.

The pass allows you to get the skins for free, the idea I put up just allows non-pass players to get the skin, and it also separates the stat bonuses from the skin.
You try getting killed thousands of times and having any other expression than "Existence is suffering". - R_Hunter
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ideas to fix FEH pass
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A