• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ideas to fix FEH pass

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
1 week ago#1
  1. Remove the resplendents, summoner support slots, and QoL changes out of the pass
  2. IS releases special quests for resplendent units, backed up by new dialogue and scenarios that flesh out the unit's personality and backstory. Note that these quests are only available if you actually have the unit, and have at least 500 HM accrued for that unit. Once you complete the quest, the unit will get the stat boosts (or other possible bonuses, depending on how you want to buff the units), and their new skin will become available in the shop that you can purchase for 50 orbs.
  3. Extra summoner support slots can be purchased with orbs. Expanding to 2 SS slots costs 20 orbs. Expanding to the 3rd slot costs 40 orbs. (The very 1st SS slot of course is free.)
  4. The rewind function now requires a new item called "Super Light's Blessing" which is needed to use the rewind. These super light blessings can be earned through fulfilling quests, new rewards in other game modes, etc. The modes where you can actually use this function remains the same.
  5. The auto start function is just given to every player for free.
  6. The notifications in the quests fountain now does not count the FEH pass unless you actually bought the pass.
  7. The FEH pass now adds a few extra perks (as the majority of its original perks were moved out)
a. Doubles HM, EXP, and SP gains for all units.
b. Grants extra Super Light's Blessings in part of the FEH pass quests (in addition to the other quest rewards).
c. Whichever resplendents are released during the month that you have the pass, you will automatically unlock their skins. However you still need to complete their Resplendent Quests to actually use their skins and get the stat bonuses.
You try getting killed thousands of times and having any other expression than "Existence is suffering". - R_Hunter

User Info: TheLegendofDev

TheLegendofDev
1 week ago#2
Why the f*** would I pay for that s*** then if I had it lmfao, that's ass
Here comes Justice!

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 week ago#3
Make it 5$ instead of 10$
Here we go

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 week ago#4
Make it mandatory
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#5
Make the AI actually competent with the Feh pass
Killer Queen has already touched this post.

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
1 week ago#6
There is only one way to fix the pass: remove it entirely, making literally everything it offers free to all players.

Actually, I guess it'd be okay if it kept the quests, obviously increasing the quantity of the rewards to compensate. But ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | League of Legends | Kingdom Hearts III | Dragalia Lost

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
1 week ago#7
IS: Just buy it.

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
1 week ago#8
Give 500 extra barrack space and get double points in voting gauntlet and tt. Also get duel skills as seals
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#9
SirRobX posted...
Make it mandatory
Genius!
Mobage: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes, Gundam Battle Gunpla War [F2P BTW]
Console: FFXV Royal Edition

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
1 week ago#10
Poison-puffs posted...
Make the AI actually competent with the Feh pass
I would like to second this statement and also request a level of randomness to their actions. Feel free to keep all the other perks too. You'll need it.
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ideas to fix FEH pass
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A