• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Don't you dare. Don't you goddamn dare.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 weeks ago#31
kirbserker posted...
I like the idea of actually getting a character I want, like a real video game. If I have to make a choice, I'd choose guaranteed over top tier. I don't think any unit should still be s***.
Me too, but you shouldn't have to choose between them being accessible at the cost of them being mediocre. To sum up my post again, they don't have to be super high end like BK, Naesala, Kronya, Soleil, or Reyson, but at this point in the game they should at least be as decent or unique like Roderick, Tailtiu, V! Titania, or Death Knight are. There was no excuse for heroes as bad as Oliver and Canas by year 2, but if there was there sure as s*** wasn't any excuse by the time Thea and now Travant rolled around.
You have just spent time to read my signature.

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
2 weeks ago#32
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Me too, but you shouldn't have to choose between them being accessible at the cost of them being mediocre

I agree, and to make my point more clear, I'm supporting IS doing this, but I'm not going to pretend it isn't going to happen.

When they give boosts to Narcian so he can stand with even gen 2 units, I might actually come back.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: BettyB0op08

BettyB0op08
2 weeks ago#33
Deej posted...
Seteth has something to ask of you...
IS introduced him as a lance flier with Slaying Lance+ in 2020, and he needs your help to be viable. Please hurry. Flayn is laughing uncontrollably.
I have no idea what’s going on and I lold

User Info: NovaWill

NovaWill
2 weeks ago#34
If I can't have a good Haar/Cormag/Heath, why should others get a good Seteh?!

kirbserker
2 weeks ago#35
NovaWill posted...
If I can't have a good Haar/Cormag/Heath, why should others get a good Seteh?!

"If I can't have good things, no one should have them!"

You sound like a villain. A hilariously campy one.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: NovaWill

NovaWill
1 week ago#36
kirbserker posted...
"If I can't have good things, no one should have them!"

You sound like a villain. A hilariously campy one.

Good.

Down with Seteh. Ugly old man gets to be strong whilst fresh Cormag is trash? Not acceptable.

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
1 week ago#37
NovaWill posted...
Good.

Down with Seteh. Ugly old man gets to be strong whilst fresh Cormag is trash? Not acceptable.
You wound me... Cormag was my favorite unit in Sacred Stones. So first I have to suffer with Cormag sucking, but then Seteth, one of my favorite units from Three Houses, has to suck too?
I... I don't like this timeline...
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

kirbserker
1 week ago#38
HackedDragonite posted...
I... I don't like this timeline...

If you can give yourself Barrier, I think you can fix the timeline.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

HackedDragonite
1 week ago#39
kirbserker posted...
If you can give yourself Barrier, I think you can fix the timeline.
......You're right.
I'll be right back, guys... I'm gonna go investigate some things. I'll need to tweak a little to sequence break to Seteth's release, but first, I need some supplies. I'll go talk to an old man and swim at the shore of Cinnabar Island real quick before I go on my trip.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

HackedDragonite
1 week ago#40
All right, guys... I'm... I'm back. I saw the most likely future for Three Houses units.
First of all, Edelgard will get at least two alts this year, not counting Brave Edelgard. Those alts being Fallen Edelgard and Christmas Edelgard. Christmas Edelgard in particular will be by far the best unit in the game.

The Brave heroes are simply the post-timeskip versions of all these characters without much attention given to their outfits, weapons, etc.

Flayn and Marianne are both added as infantry healers. Flayn is a Tempest Trials unit, and Marianne is an insta-demote with Live to Serve and Fortify Res.

A new weapon type is added to the game, being gauntlets. Raphael and Catherine are added to the game to commemorate this new weapon type, but Balthus wields a lance when he gets added. Thunderbrand instead goes to a new Petra alt.

And finally, Seteth gets added to the game via GHB. He comes with Killer Lance+, Blazing Wind, Triangle Adept, and Seal Res, and statwise he is outclassed by Travant.

And finally, the bridal lineup for this year is Faye, Ingrid (insta-demote), another Caeda, Nowi, and Sylvain (Tempest unit with snake tome and Shove).

Guys, I'm scared... The only redeeming qualities with this year are Bridal Nowi and Fallen Edelgard...
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Don't you dare. Don't you goddamn dare.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A