• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Don't you dare. Don't you goddamn dare.

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
6 days ago#11
I really hope that they don't do this. Poor Haar had to suffer, and I hope Seteth doesn't have to.
"I am a stranger who has found an even stranger war..."
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: gildedwings

gildedwings
6 days ago#12
He's not like a house leader, his role is essentially the same as Hubert, Gilbert, Hilda.

And he may get spared if they know what's good for them. A surprising amount of people like Seteth and Three Houses is recent enough that they know they can milk this.
Hope is the last thing to die.
I would expect Flayn to arrive strong but would also like Seteth too as well. I favor both over the house leaders proper, and the main reason I like Silver Snow is their enhanced participation in the story.
"As expected, he is claiming you have committed blasphemy. Warming blasters. Combat is inevitable." -- HK-47 (KOTOR)

User Info: Pikachufanboy

Pikachufanboy
6 days ago#14
I actually prefer characters I like being crappy freebies over banner units so I don't have to pull for them.

User Info: Deej

Deej
6 days ago#15
Seteth has something to ask of you...
IS introduced him as a lance flier with Slaying Lance+ in 2020, and he needs your help to be viable. Please hurry. Flayn is laughing uncontrollably.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
6 days ago#16
Deej posted...
Seteth has something to ask of you...
IS introduced him as a lance flier with Slaying Lance+ in 2020, and he needs your help to be viable. Please hurry. Flayn is laughing uncontrollably.
LMFAO.
"I am a stranger who has found an even stranger war..."

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
6 days ago#17
Oh, I'm sure they'll do him dirty, see alllllllllllllll the salt from the fanbase...

And then sell you on a "what-if" banner of Seteth if he retained his dragon form. Armored, of course, because nothing gets by those pecs. (Oh, and he's colour-sharing. With Macuil.)
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
6 days ago#18
At the rate IS releases 3H characters, we're not gonna see Seteth until 2027, but at least he'll have like 180 BST by then. :/
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
6 days ago#19
Deej posted...
a lance flier with Slaying Lance+ in 2020

the worst part about all this nonsense they've done lately is that a slaying lance would actually be a huge improvement over what we've gotten (silver lances and ridersbanes lmfao)
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
6 days ago#20
Have we gotten a Sapphire Lance+ free lance flier lately?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Don't you dare. Don't you goddamn dare.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A