• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They are finally ready

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
2 weeks ago#21
Take it slow, just play it when you can and everything just comes naturally.

As for max potential with units, if you aren't whaling those can take time and you'd generally have to be selective of who you'd want, ultimately it ends up being build who you want when you're comfortable to do your own thing with units.

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
2 weeks ago#22
While you can give Sique's staff to Veronica, I wouldn't. Veronica is mainly good due to her own staff. I'd probably just keep Silque if you go for her, or give it to another staff user who doesn't come with a PRF of their own. OG Silque is a solid unit, so I wouldn't really toss her away just for Rokkr Sieges.

On that note, honestly, I wouldn't recommend summoning just for RS. You can get all of the important rewards really, really easily, and stuff like Melancholy only really becomes super important if you're going for the accessories or rank rewards (just feathers, which there are tons of sources of). I personally wouldn't prioritize summoning a new unit just for some extra feathers or a kinda lame accessory.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: Toshiro2099

Toshiro2099
2 weeks ago#23
Well ok. So let's focus on the units I listed.
I am aware of the free Ninian and Brave Ike. I will be summoning for Brave Lucina when that banner pops up, to pair with Ike.

What are some units, any rarity, through 4 star is better than 3 star, should I be looking for?

I'm actually still not sure of the BEST team for Lif. He does a lot of damage to both sides.

Steamroll
2 weeks ago#24
Toshiro2099 posted...
I'm actually still not sure of the BEST team for Lif. He does a lot of damage to both sides.

You don't have to be actively using him right now, maybe just put him on your aether raids def base.

Otherwise any ranged units that can run desperation, brazens, Wings of Mercy or escape route would be good for him. He'll be point man and then he'll set them up.

Toshiro2099
2 weeks ago#25
Well, since I got Larcei, I haven't really used him. Just knowing a team for him helps though.

I'll have to look those skills up, wings of mercy sounds either like fliers have it, or healers.

Steamroll
2 weeks ago#26
You can actually find out if you have those skills by going into skill inheritance menu and filtering the skills through the different slots.

The ones I mentioned belong in the B slot of skills. Except Brazen thats an A slot skill.

Toshiro2099
2 weeks ago#27
Oh, that's handy! Thank you.

Steamroll
2 weeks ago#28
Toshiro2099 posted...
Oh, that's handy! Thank you.

No problem, it will show you which units have them. Its also kinda handy tbh for me when I forget who I gave certain skills to.

Toshiro2099
2 weeks ago#29
That does help. Once again I got ahead of myself in this game.

Eliwood will be paired with Ninian when I get her

Larcei is free for teams, as is Peony and Cherche, so I guess that's a team right there with Veronica!

Oh! I almost forgot, Reyson! He is lv40, but not enough sp for his kit yet.

User Info: WenDelie

WenDelie
2 weeks ago#30
Not meaning to sound like broken record, but don't sleep on Fjorm - she can be gotten for free by beating Chapter 1 of Book 2 on Normal difficulty (so really easy to do... same with Eir & Peony for Books 3/4). Your roster seems to lack a blue tank and she can fill that role nicely. You'll have Distant Counter tank for each colour - Hector, Líf and Fjorm.

Legendary Ike can also be obtained for free from the Xenologue 3 titled "The People's Hero" (found in Paralogue chapters). Though didn't age all that well, he still has his niche as a sustain tank with 4 cooldown Aether and is a solid unit for a starting player. He is also used in many F2P guides on YouTube (if you can't beat a particular GHB map).
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They are finally ready
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A