• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They are finally ready

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
6 days ago#11
Heath's a GHB unit. If you can beat his GHB maps, you can get 3 copies for free (1 @ 3*, 2 @ 4*).

Rath will be available at 4* during the banner. However, Python, another green bow cav unit, is already available in the 3/4* pool. Keep pulling greens and he'll show up sooner or later.

Leilah's the star of the banner, and will likely be pretty good. We'll need to to see stats to see how good she is though.

Fiora has some damn good fodder in Pegasus Lift, but only if you have a good pegasus built up. Fortunately, there's a lot of good options available at 3/4* in the summoning pool, so it might be worth getting if you are willing to invest.

User Info: Toshiro2099

Toshiro2099
6 days ago#12
Well I would be after all of them then. A bow cav would be very nice. Even if it isn't him.

So, when will we know the stats? Should I wait for that at least before pulling on the banner?

Dysias6
6 days ago#13
Toshiro2099 posted...
Well I would be after all of them then. A bow cav would be very nice. Even if it isn't him.

So, when will we know the stats? Should I wait for that at least before pulling on the banner?
Update should be tomorrow before the banner is released. It's datamined shortly afterwards and we'll have threads on it.

Toshiro2099
6 days ago#14
Ok, I'll keep an eye out for threads. I have a bit of orbs, and new units are exciting.

User Info: NickIsMyName

NickIsMyName
6 days ago#15
New units are fun and exciting but they come about fairly regularly throughout the year. As far as we can tell right now the units on the banner won't be fantastic. If stats don't surprise us then I would say you are better off waiting for another batch of new units or even pulling on the units on the valentine's banner. That is unless a unit on this banner is one of your favourites from the series.

Or feel free to ignore what people recommend of course. You earned the orbs and you can spend them however you like

Dysias6
6 days ago#16
Hate to pressure you about spending orbs, but there's a game mode coming at the end of the month called Røkkr Sieges, where you bring a team of units to fight a Røkkr, or a "boss" unit with tons of health, and Silque off the current TT banner is helpful with that.

Røkkrs have an annoying special that deals a bunch of chip damage that can wear your team down fast, making survival for 7 turns difficult. But Silque comes with Melancholy, a staff that nullifies and resets special counts which makes Røkkrs much easier to deal with. Unfortunately, while inheritable, Silque's the only unit in the game that comes with the staff, making the TT banner the best time to grab one.

Just something to consider there. Røkkr Sieges is a re-occuring event and gives away feathers as rewards, but you'll still need a strategy to beat individual Røkkr, and there's a chance you won't care for the mode anyway. Still worth a thought.

Toshiro2099
6 days ago#17
Hmmm, well, I might invest in that then. If I get her, can I just give the staff to Veronica?

Dysias6
6 days ago#18
Toshiro2099 posted...
Hmmm, well, I might invest in that then. If I get her, can I just give the staff to Veronica?
Yes.

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
6 days ago#19
Silque is also on a 3 person banner which has a much better chance of getting you a focus summon.

New units are exciting, but as someone else said, there's new units about every 2 weeks. Unless these new ones have absurdly powercrept stats, they aren't giving you anything new that current 4* units in the pool would provide. It's very likely you will be getting the 4* units we've mentioned if you decided to pull on better banners.

Toshiro2099
6 days ago#20
Apologies. I wasn't ignoring anyone. And no, I can't say I even know these new coming characters. I just get confused on who to pull for on banners.

What some of my units can do still confuses me, and I want their max potential, and to build good teams at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They are finally ready
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A