• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They are finally ready

User Info: Toshiro2099

Toshiro2099
2 weeks ago#1
Lif
Legendary Eliwood
Larcei
Veronica
Valentine's Alm
Peony
Cherche
Valentine's Silque

They all have their base kits ready to use. I have one Selena to give one person reposition. Not sure who. Still sitting on a Hector too.

Here's hoping I can do some of the harder modes.

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
2 weeks ago#2
Give Cherche Repo. She's a flier so she can use it pretty much everywhere.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace

User Info: NickIsMyName

NickIsMyName
2 weeks ago#3
Congrats sir. Good luck on taking on the big stuff

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
2 weeks ago#4
Veronica, Silque, Peony and probably Eliwood should be out of consideration for reposition for obvious reason.

As with Larcei, you're better off sticking with Hector rather than foddering him at this point. You'll need a decent armor units for some quests, including the monthly one. But don't bother putting reposition on an armor unit right now.

Also, as someone else said, put it on Cherche. She'll give you some flexibility to move units over mountains, rivers and forest when it's necessary.

Toshiro2099
2 weeks ago#5
I know a lot of people aren't liking the upcoming banner, but can people help me figure out which units on that to actually go for, to help my team comps out a bit? Rath seems cool as a horse archer. A blue flying lance would be cool too, but we are getting one for free (?)

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
2 weeks ago#6
Toshiro2099 posted...
I know a lot of people aren't liking the upcoming banner, but can people help me figure out which units on that to actually go for, to help my team comps out a bit? Rath seems cool as a horse archer. A blue flying lance would be cool too, but we are getting one for free (?)

Rath is likely to be a demote and yes we are getting another blue lancers from ghb but that is to say why not used the current 3*/ 4* lance fliers we got already?

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
2 weeks ago#7
Toshiro2099 posted...

Toshiro2099 posted...

I wouldn't go for anyone honestly. You already have a blue dancer, blue fliers are dime a dozen plus there a thousand available through grails, Rath is automatically demoted so you will be able to pull him whole pulling green in other banners and Leila dagger is decent but a bit too gimmicky to be reliable.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace

Toshiro2099
2 weeks ago#8
Renkencen posted...
Rath is likely to be a demote and yes we are getting another blue lancers from ghb but that is to say why not used the current 3*/ 4* lance fliers we got already?

I would if I had them. I only had Est, and she wasn't very useful

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
2 weeks ago#9
There are so many blue lance fliers that are pretty similar, it's very unlikely Fiora brings anything new to the table that other common options such as Cordelia and Shanna can't already provide. I thought you also had a Hinoka, or maybe I'm confusing you with another new player, but I can't recommend going for Fiora if you're only looking for viability.

Green Bow cavs are less common than Lance fliers, and you have a pretty good chance of getting him or the other green Bow cav, Python. There are better uses of your orbs, but if you really want a green bow, this is probably the ideal time to pull.

The real prize of the newest banner is Leila, and she brings a very unique skill with her.

Nils is a refresher/dancer which is always good to have a few of, but he color shares with Fiora, so if you only want one or the other, you have a chance of being disappointed. However, if you're insistent on getting Fiora, pulling on blue is fine.

User Info: Pompous_Badger

Pompous_Badger
2 weeks ago#10
Est is good in a flier team once you refine her weapon. High attack brave weapon that murders armors.

But yeah, gotta have a decent flier team first.
"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. They are finally ready
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A