• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Lyn.. isnt very good

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
6 days ago#11
qrqwqrqrq posted...
not really, Cordy was fine with essentially just Heavy blade + her refined base kit.

well her base kit includes a brave weapon and Triangle adept
so I'd hope she'd be good at killing Reds with it
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
6 days ago#12
DreadKaiser posted...
well her base kit includes a brave weapon and Triangle adept
so I'd hope she'd be good at killing Reds with it
key word being essentially I dropped TA3 and just gave her the refinement and Heavy Blade 3 as a seal while farming SP to make her Galeforce trigger faster.
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: Mephantom

Mephantom
6 days ago#13
qrqwqrqrq posted...
not really, Cordy was fine with essentially just Heavy blade + her refined base kit.

Cordelia has 35/35 offenses and a Brave Prf, she's a better unit out of the box.

Lyn has been an underpowered unit since day 1, you can't expect an underpowered day 1 unit to be any good by giving them budget skills that have no synergy with them.

Outside of units with mix-phased brave prfs, the only units that make Vantage work well are units with over 80+ Atk (Bladetomes/weapons, or some of the Gen 4 powercreep units), or units that have kits to constantly fire off specials on EP (like Ares). Lyn has none of those, her Prf is also completely PP oriented, Vantage makes zero sense on her.

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
6 days ago#14
qrqwqrqrq posted...
key word being essentially I dropped TA3 and just gave her the refinement and Heavy Blade 3 as a seal while farming SP to make her Galeforce trigger faster.

And you gave Lyn Fury, Vantage and Close Defense... Ignoring how Vantage and Close Defense don't synergize all that well, of course Galeforce is going to trigger faster on Cordelia if you equipped Heavy Blade on her. Lyn would probably be just as good if not better with the HB seal if your measuring stick is SP farming.

I mean, you’re not wrong, but what are you trying to prove with that build? Vantage? CD seal? With Galeforce? Literally what?

Not even a top tier unit would run that set particularly well. It makes no sense.
"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
6 days ago#16
What the f*** are you on? Those stats are nice for a completely and totally unbuffed 5*+1, and you aren't even done with her yet.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | League of Legends | Kingdom Hearts III | Dragalia Lost

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
6 days ago#17
Pompous_Badger posted...
I mean, you’re not wrong, but what are you trying to prove with that build? Vantage? CD seal? With Galeforce? Literally what?

Not even a top tier unit would run that set particularly well. It makes no sense.
Eh the Close Defense was just there because it's melee training day and she didn't have any SP left after I refined her so she couldn't even learn vantage or fury.

So I gave her Close Defense so she could tank the level 34 green and red units (unfortunately with the vantage fury combo she dies to the archers and blue units)
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
6 days ago#18
In your opinion, is this game very difficult? lol

User Info: Mage_Lord

Mage_Lord
6 days ago#19
Boy you betta stop playing.

If you don't slap a Brazen on that Lyn and give her Wrath for B slot...
My FEH refine wishlist: Ninian, Lucius, Ursula, Jamke, Leon, Narcian, Oliver, Barst, Finn, and Cecilia.

User Info: Mephantom

Mephantom
6 days ago#20
qrqwqrqrq posted...
Eh the Close Defense was just there because it's melee training day and she didn't have any SP left after I refined her so she couldn't even learn vantage or fury.

So I gave her Close Defense so she could tank the level 34 green and red units (unfortunately with the vantage fury combo she dies to the archers and blue units)

She should be taking almost no damage from the lvl 34 enemies from melee training map..they all have about 30-35 Atk. Are you autobattling? she's probably killing herself with Fury lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Lyn.. isnt very good
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A