• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. First time doing hall of forms

User Info: FirionFF2

FirionFF2
2 weeks ago#1
Holy crap I wish this was always available, so much fun!

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
2 weeks ago#2
The nice thing about a great thing is its transience. If HoF was always active, IS would find a way to make it tedious af or p2w (somehow)

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
2 weeks ago#3
SilentWanderer posted...
The nice thing about a great thing is its transience. If HoF was always active, IS would find a way to make it tedious af or p2w (somehow)
Exactly. It would also become boring.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 4 times. Stop it already!

User Info: FirionFF2

FirionFF2
2 weeks ago#4
Yeah, I imagine you’re right. IS can’t let us have too much fun after all 😂

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
2 weeks ago#5
What I really like about HoF is that it's free advertisement for the units. The first one convinced me to build Mae and Boey since I got so see how good they could be without dipping into my own resources (nothing hurts like investing i to a unit only for them to underperform)

I'm sure this one is showing people how absurd Lewyn can be.
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 weeks ago#6
LorenzoV posted...
Exactly. It would also become boring.
This is some Nintendo logic right there. That's why I dropped Splatoon 2, because I loved Salmon run, but it wasn't always available, and when it was I wasn't always free. It would be fine if Hall of Fjorms was always available and changed the heroes every 2 weeks.

SilentWanderer posted...
IS would find a way to make it p2w (somehow)
This I don't doubt though. Even Aether Resort has a way for them to possibly profit off it (even if most people didn't use any orbs on it, let alone payed ones).
You have just spent time to read my signature.

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
2 weeks ago#7
This one is significantly better because of the units. The last one with Bride Caeda, Groom Marth, Merric, and Draug was miserable. Even with tier 4 skills, those units are rough.

User Info: TsuRyu

TsuRyu
2 weeks ago#8
CatGoat posted...
This one is significantly better because of the units. The last one with Bride Caeda, Groom Marth, Merric, and Draug was miserable. Even with tier 4 skills, those units are rough.

Amen to that. I was actually postponing it the last time because it was damn hard and miserable.

Now it's a much better line up.
FEH ID: 1714178270
Reborn as F2P, Goal: TBD

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
2 weeks ago#9
I like Hall of Forms because it lets me use units and builds I otherwise wouldn't be able to.

The difficulty ceiling is way too low, though.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: Toshiro2099

Toshiro2099
2 weeks ago#10
My first time through it as well! I'm having a blast with it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. First time doing hall of forms
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A