• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Heath is the GHB.

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
3 days ago#61
SilentWanderer posted...
The second half of 2019 was the era of too many damn Lance cavs doing nearly the same damn thing. The first half of 2020 (and late 2019) is the era of too many damn Lance fliers doing the same damn thing. Although it's always the era of too many damn sword infantry doing the same damn thing.

and now with the +2 all-stats Cordelia is just as good as any of them, again.

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
3 days ago#62
Nothing- posted...

As long as you pay the tip :^)
Nothing- posted...

even without the Resplendent update, Cordelia always was as good as any of them
FP2 Picks: Reimu, Phoenix Wright, Yuri Lowell, Sora, Neku, and Sol Badguy

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
3 days ago#64
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
even without the Resplendent update, Cordelia always was as good as any of them

You don't have to tell me; I never stopped using her.

Yup, and now she's even better.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
3 days ago#65
Well that sucks, hes actually kinda hot. It's a shame the real men get GHB, while shotas get summoning. Shannan and the other mage tome user will probably be the last we see for a good while.

Like this freaking gorgeous.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/1/3/AAaoECAAALn9.jpg
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.
(edited 3 days ago)
Oresama posted...
Way to jinx it, @TheGuyNamedWolf >=[ !!! Now it's 100% gonna happen, for both situations!!
Fliers can't have Rouse skills, but Atk/Def Solo is a very real possibility.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: quantumchem5

quantumchem5
3 days ago#67
Semeki posted...
Well that sucks, hes actually kinda hot. It's a shame the real men get GHB, while shotas get summoning. Shannan and the other mage tome user will probably be the last we see for a good while.

Like this freaking gorgeous.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/1/3/AAaoECAAALn9.jpg
Yeah, such a shame where these guys get shafted like cheese. Canas's treatment made me salty that they didn't give him a Prf tome, but at least with heavy investment, he can work. Travant was a victim of the Silver Lance+ curse (his infernal version was destroyed by Black Luna from my Zelgius). Heath is the next victim and people don't like it. Thank goodness that BK was made right. He's my only +10 merged unit and did a lot of work to survive hell. At least, he's a TT unit.

Lately, it's the ladies with boobs, thin clothing, and a prototypical swordmaster archetype of recent get the buffs and OP skills. Even Larcei can crush BK like cheese if he doesn't enough Spd to survive. It's going to be a trend where dudes will get more GHB treatment with non-optimized kits.

Speaking about the illustration of Heath, it's great. He likes to do his work and chilling with his dragon.
+5 merged Zelgius and +10 merged BK, time to work and unleash your Mamba Mentality. Tribute to the Black Mamba, KB 8 & 24.
(edited 3 days ago)
The UnLucky Cat posted...
Fliers can't have Rouse skills, but Atk/Def Solo is a very real possibility.
Wtf. They can't learn Rouse, but can learn Oath?
You have just spent time to read my signature.
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Wtf. They can't learn Rouse, but can learn Oath?
Same as heavy but no flashing blade.

Just have to arbitrarily limit flier skills. So dumb.
Caution: If post makes contact with eye, rinse with water thoroughly for 20 minutes.

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
2 days ago#70
It would be nice if Heath fallowed in the footsteps of Valter, Tana, Altena, and Tsubasa and actually came with a prf weapon on release.

There's, what, 22 lance flyers in the game now and only 4 of them were released with a prf, with a solid 9 of them getting a prf refine (with Tana being one of those).

Most of the B Lance Flyer refines are rock-solid as well, with Catria and Est leading the pack with 5/5 refine options.

Would almost rather IS kept generic B Lance Flyers to seasonal units, as in that case they'd at least come with new weapons.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Heath is the GHB.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A