• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Heath is the GHB.

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
6 days ago#51
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
probably Rouse ATK/DEF or ATK/DEF Solo just to make us feel even worse if Edelgard wins in A Hero Rises.
Way to jinx it, @TheGuyNamedWolf >=[ !!! Now it's 100% gonna happen, for both situations!!
6* when?

User Info: fdtl

fdtl
6 days ago#52
hizelshustat99 posted...
How does Heath heel-face turn in his home game?
Nils is sick in the chapter, so the Eliwood's group has to protect him. Heath's part of a mercenary group that's been given the job to take out Eliwood's crew, but his code of honor from being an ex-knight is that he doesn't like fighting women and children, and sees this as his mercenary group taking advantage of the weak. He tries to convince his boss to cease the attack, but his boss tells Heath that he's too soft to be a mercenary and they fight.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
6 days ago#53
CeruleanGamer posted...
I know I$ has been generous with amazing Tempest Trial units they recently released, but I didnt know it was at the expense of making f***ing trash GHB units...

because tempest units take more grails to build

just buy more orbs for mythic heroes so you can get grails faster, summoner
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: DeBron

DeBron
6 days ago#54
Meganium7 posted...
because tempest units take more grails to build

just buy more orbs for mythic heroes so you can get grails faster, summoner
not a problem in his case lol
It's a part of life.

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
6 days ago#55
fdtl posted...
If Gharnef's feat of defying death itself and Fomortiis practically being a god didn't save them from being Grand Heroes, I wouldn't get hopes up for Nergal
FE7 Mythic will be Elimine because waifu

Formortiis is not a GHB.

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
6 days ago#56
RIP one of my first FE husbandos. I love Heath. He's hot and one of my favorite characters ever. Now he's gonna suck. He was the last character I was really excited for and now he's gonna be bad.
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg
Zeloetta posted...
RIP one of my first FE husbandos. I love Heath. He's hot and one of my favorite characters ever. Now he's gonna suck. He was the last character I was really excited for and now he's gonna be bad.
Well, he likely won't be anything special, but if you show him favouritism and invest heavily, he'll probably be usable/good at least.
Caution: If post makes contact with eye, rinse with water thoroughly for 20 minutes.

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
6 days ago#58
dotsdfe posted...
If it's any consolation, the "Milquetoast free fliers" are generally respectable if built up. I've seen some wicked Cormags out there, and I plan to build him up myself eventually. Even if Heath gets the middling treatment, you can usually make those units work with investment.

Nah, there's a reason why no one uses Lukas-types anymore; too many weaknesses.

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
6 days ago#59
Zinie95 posted...
2 lance fliers this batch....

disgusting.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
6 days ago#60
dotsdfe posted...
I honestly think they need to do a villain banner at some point to knock out some bigger names like Selena, Sonia (and Nergal, but Sonia would definitely sell better), and Ashnard.

They really do like f*** the normal format of forging bonds, omit Sharena and Alfonse from them and just have the Villains do it.

That way we get the banner and a forging bonds where you dont have to have the askr trio weirdly interacting with these guys (because honestly if they did, they'd probably ruin the image of those villains forever in one forging bond).
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Heath is the GHB.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A