• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
3 days ago#161
Zinie95 posted...
Yes
🥰
number of e-huggies received today: 1
total e-huggies received: 2,085,043,085,370,548,948

User Info: Mage_Lord

Mage_Lord
3 days ago#162
Fiora has the voice that Isadora or Vaida should have.

Total miscast
My FEH refine wishlist: Ninian, Lucius, Ursula, Jamke, Leon, Narcian, Oliver, Barst, Finn, and Cecilia.
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
We've got a Forging Bonds along with this banner so I hope we'll get to see some cool interactions!There's quite a few:

- Ninian + Nils
- Nils with the 3 lords
- Leila + Matthew

These sounds like it would be really sweet, so I hope it happens.

Mega_Gardevoir posted...
- Leila + Jaffar

This on the other hand would be awkward as f***, so I also hope it happens just for laughs.

Jaffar: ...

Leila: ...

Jaffar: ….Sorry for um... killing you?
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: MorphFE

MorphFE
3 days ago#164
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Are you f***ing kidding me? Leila before Sain or Kent?

Yellow_King posted...
Wait isn't Layla just an NPC that gets killed by Jaffar after her 5 minutes of screentime? lol I$

Food for thought. She has more screentime plotwise then many actual playable characters. Plus she is the highest voted female FE7 character in all 4 CYLs that wasn't in the game. Thankfully IS paid attention to CYL and added her.
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/MorphFE
(edited 3 days ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
3 days ago#166
MorphFE posted...
Food for thought. She has more screentime plotwise then many actual playable characters. Plus she is the highest voted female FE7 character in all 4 CYLs that wasn't in the game. Thankfully IS paid attention to CYL and added her.

I mean, I'm clearly happy that she's being added, but I want to play devil's advocate here and point out that she lacks support conversations, which definitely tip the scales towards any of the playable characters when it comes to screen time. I guess it depends on if you consider supports as plot relevant, though, or what your definition of plot is in the first place.
Brave Exvius: 591,011,598 - Steam ID: _goose__
Switch FC: SW-1811-0140-1839 - XBL: ElusiveCoffee

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
3 days ago#167
Lazy_Haar posted...
I guess it depends on if you consider supports as plot relevant

Well I certainly do, you low-key learn a lot more about the world their in from them. This is FE nothing super deep but they can surprisingly shed some light on things at least from my experience from the GBA ones.

Cannas and Pent's one in particular I can remember gave me more insight as to why Nergal is the way he is in tandem with the gaiden chapters that hint more to what went down with him.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A