• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. With a trailer coming within the next few days, do you believe the leak?

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
4 days ago#1
Is it Nils time?!

I'd normally ask which game people expect, but let's be real, FE7 would dominate that. In lieu of that, it's more fitting to ask if people think the leak is real, and if so, which banner they expect, as I've seen some spare support for Farfetched (though that's questionable in its own right, since FF tends to be a paralogue, not a main story chapter).

Anyway, I'm fairly sure it's a FE7 banner. FE7 is super overdue for one anyway, and I'd be between FE7 and TH if not for the leak anyway.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 days ago#2
The leak is absolutely real, because it's not a leak as much as it is a datamined content.

I don't expect Farfetched. Nils wouldn't be the chapter icon, it would be Jill.

And even within FE7... considering the Lyn focus we've had and how Rath is one of the more popular M.I.A from Fe7, I believe it will be focused on the Lyn Mode units and not involve people like, say, Pent and Louise.

That limits our choices for a GHB pretty nicely. With Dorcas already in the game, a new Armor GHB is sounding more likely than ever between Lundgren and Wallace. Not that I care if this is wrong.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 401~K words/26 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: Emeraldsz

Emeraldsz
4 days ago#3
Pretty sure that we're getting the trailer tonight seeing as the banner drops on Sunday.

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
4 days ago#4
Emeraldsz posted...
Pretty sure that we're getting the trailer tonight seeing as the banner drops on Sunday.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards tonight, too. It's tough to say with IS, since they're super iffy about trailers on weekends, and they sometimes do Friday/Saturday night trailers, but not always.

guedesbrawl posted...
The leak is absolutely real, because it's not a leak as much as it is a datamined content.

I don't expect Farfetched. Nils wouldn't be the chapter icon, it would be Jill.

And even within FE7... considering the Lyn focus we've had and how Rath is one of the more popular M.I.A from Fe7, I believe it will be focused on the Lyn Mode units and not involve people like, say, Pent and Louise.

That limits our choices for a GHB pretty nicely. With Dorcas already in the game, a new Armor GHB is sounding more likely than ever between Lundgren and Wallace. Not that I care if this is wrong.

Yeah, I agree with basically all of this. It's just a fun point of discussion/speculation, though there's way less to spec on this time with how things panned out. I'm like 90% sure it's a FE7 banner, personally, with the extra 10% being "Farfetched that's also a story chapter for whatever reason and where Jill weirdly isn't the headline."
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. With a trailer coming within the next few days, do you believe the leak?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A