• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Coliseum Topic February 10 - February 17
Arena - 3776 with Lif, L!Lucina, Aversa and Naesala. Must have burned 80 crests (they are to blame) just to settle for this score. Always fun. Maybe I'll ascend, maybe I won't.

AB - 956 (975 after bonuses) with L!Leif/L!Lucina, Nino, Naesala and Aversa/V!Alm (Is that how Valm actually got its name? Whatever, new headcanon.) Very easy AB map this week. If only it could be like this every week.

Meganium7 posted...
just pull 5 star exclusives to fodder to not make your askr bonus unit trash, summoner. feeehhhhhhh

That, or hoard them divine scraps to eventually pull premium fodder in 6-12 months, just in time for a fresh new batch of bs.

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 week ago#12
ViewtifulGene posted...
So is T21 just f***ing unattainable without a merged bonus unit these days?

3765 wasn't even close enough for entering 21 last week. It is physically impossible to score higher than that with Anna, since any team with a score above 740 is flat out unwinnable for an Anna team. Surtr glued to Azura is an autoloss. Alm is an autoloss. Larcei is an autoloss. Duo Ephraim is an autoloss. Half the teams are just full reds or full ranged and don't allow Anna to get a single kill.

I'm using Rally+ skills on every core unit. Anna has Duel, Null Follow Up, and a Slaying Hammer. It's still absolutely f***ing impossible to streak with her for any score worth a damn. Altina still destroys her and resists one-round kills. Surtr can tank her right through effective bonus and NFU, unless he somehow gets unglued from Azura. Ranged spam teams clump together and create situations where it is impossible not to lose someone. They cripple Zeph and leave me defenseless.
What's the point of giving her a Duel skill and a Rally+ skill if you're intentionally going to ignore higher scoring matches
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#13
SirRobX posted...
What's the point of giving her a Duel skill and a Rally+ skill if you're intentionally going to ignore higher scoring matches

I need the Duel skill to even score anything close to staying 20.

The high-score matches won't even show up without it.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
(edited 1 week ago)

SirRobX
1 week ago#14
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/5/8/AAQjzSAAALEu.jpg
If a team like this can get 744 matches then you can afford to take the Duel skill off Anna

SirRobX
1 week ago#15
AB: 987 using L.Eliwood (Oscar+1) / Draug+10 / Gunnthra+10 / Raven+10 (Zinie's FF Corrin+2)
Zinie's FF Corrin was by far the most useful unit, I'm lucky to have access to her

Arena: 3784 with Marth+10 / Fjorm+10 / Fae+10 / F.Grima+1

AA: 5310
T1: Draug+10 / Effie+10 / Gunnthra+10 / Raven+10
T2: Olivia+1 / Oscar+1 / Cecilia / B.Lyn+4
T3: Masked Marth / AM Corrin+1 / Deirdre / Duma
T4: V.Titania / B.Lucina+3 / Libra+1 / S.Bruno
T5: Astram+8 / Lukas / Ross / Brady
T6: L.Eirika+4 / Reinhardt+2 / P.Leo / Priscilla
T7: Lilina / Cordelia / NY Azura+1 / Jeorge
I had to use all my items, it was rough. Thankfully all of the items came in really handy.

I'm surprised I didn't see more of Duo Alm-- I think I only ran into him once, but he was difficult to take down. The next two seasons will probably be hell.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 week ago#16
Allegiance: Painless 978 with my usual team. Roy +6 & Reinhardt, Alm + OG Cecilia, Gwen, Zeph + dancer friend

Arena: After resetting only for 744s with armor dragon leads, I got 3780 with Duel Anna/Duel Clair/Zeph/Sheena. Putting Aerobatics on Clair helped a bit with cleanup. Ranged units are still f***ing cancer and need to be banned though.

Assault: 5,262
Zeph/Gwen/Sheena/Clair
Hinoka/Minerva/SLaegjarn/SKagareo
NY Azura/Michalis/HNowi/SCorrin
Brave Lyn/Eliwood/Swordhardt/OG Azura
Duo Alf/Lilina/Neph/SBerkut
Brave Alm/Mercedes/OG Julia/SmolZura
Reinhardt/Aversa/SunTana/LAzura
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
1 week ago#17
Arena: 3772
Team: Itsuki, Lucina, H!Henry, Effie

I spent over 20 crests to get that score (I'm in the low 30s now) and saw 1 team at 744 (cap was 746). Hopefully that's good enough.

Least I got a defence win already.

Dysias6
1 week ago#18
AB: 981
Team: Lucina, Loki, L!Roy/Roderick, Libra/Kronya

Took 2 tries as Tankumi's Takumi couldn't handle the monstrocity known as FF!Corrin. But that's what happens with those 3 Houses characters.
AB: 979 rank 631, can get +4 from quest bonus
arena: drop week
AA: 5288 rank 173

yeah arena assault is much easier than last week so i'll probably rerun this score
kekkAI
Latest obsession: Mary Skelter

Dysias6
6 days ago#20
Next season's bonus units:
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/6/1/AAdvCnAAALnJ.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Coliseum Topic February 10 - February 17
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A