• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Hector vs Edelgard who is the better Armored Axe Lord

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
1 week ago#21
I don’t like either of them tbh. But I hate Hector more, so Edelgard wins.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#22
Hate is like... Such a strong word to use for someone like Hector. Like did the guy even do anything hatefully offensive or something?

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
1 week ago#23
Since 3H lords can be any class, they just win these comparisons easily since you just make them an optimal class.

But even default path Edelgard as an Emperor is probably better than Hector, especially with Aymr.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
"Life is long when you live it, but oh so short when you look back."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 week ago#24
EDELGARD SAMA!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥 Hector better bring burn heals😁😉😉
Elite 4 Waifus: Sothis, Rhea, Edelgard, Lysithea
FIRE EMBLEM HEROES ID: 248-204-9437 (+10 Winter Sothis)

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#25
Hector vs Edelgard who is the better Armored Axe Lord
Assuming you mean armored in Heroes (I still need to play 3H, don’t know if Edelgard’s armored there) doesn’t Hector win this by default since Edelgard’s infantry?
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.
Mega_Gardevoir posted...

I have news for you. Galeforce is the most broken skill in modern FE, and her Prf weapon has Eternal Galeforce Works as an ability. Meaning she can fell an entire map by herself if given support and a good class.

She's about as OP in her own game as Hector was. That said, I still prefer Hector's style.

Edelgard is never wiping an entire map on her own when her weapon has 20 uses and the skill that allows for her pseudo galeforce requires 3 uses, at best she's got 6 uses of it per map, and you'd have to waste resources repairing it every single time. In paper making a unit have 6 extra turns sounds busted AF but gale force is basically good in any situation, raging storm is downright useless in several though.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
1 week ago#27
Hector sacrificed himself to make everyone's dreams come true. Edelgard sacrificed everyone else to make her dreams come true.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 week ago#28
@Yellow_King
Hector sacrificed himself to make everyone's dreams come true. Edelgard sacrificed everyone else to make her dreams come true.
Edelgard is my role model😍

Waifu is always more right than the male guy
Elite 4 Waifus: Sothis, Rhea, Edelgard, Lysithea
FIRE EMBLEM HEROES ID: 248-204-9437 (+10 Winter Sothis)

User Info: AsterixKing

AsterixKing
1 week ago#29
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
Edelgard is never wiping an entire map on her own when her weapon has 20 uses and the skill that allows for her pseudo galeforce requires 3 uses, at best she's got 6 uses of it per map, and you'd have to waste resources repairing it every single time. In paper making a unit have 6 extra turns sounds busted AF but gale force is basically good in any situation, raging storm is downright useless in several though.
It'd be nice if Aymr used the same materials as all the other Relics, but no. It needs Agarthium, which requires getting the Monsters in the Desert with the giant worms Auxiliary Battle to pop up, since there's only story one map in CF that has monsters with the stuff
"You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass - peacefully." Zephiel, Fire Emblem Heroes

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#30
Can Edelgard Turn into A Helicopter
Hector Wins by default because of that
Killer Queen has already touched this post.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Hector vs Edelgard who is the better Armored Axe Lord
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A