• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 106

User Info: MorphFE

MorphFE
1 week ago#91
Yukure posted...
Ohhh! Looks like it's @MorphFE 's time to summon for Leila. Goodluck!

Thanks Yukure

SilentWanderer posted...
lol, @MorphFE is going to wake up to a s***load of pings

Confirmed, phone nearly exploded while i was at work with Pings, Tags and Notifications
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/MorphFE

MorphFE
1 week ago#92
Dark Young Link posted...
I'm legit curious what's Morph's going to do after he +10s Leila. Literally almost 9999 orbs, the world is his oyster.

Laughingman_S posted...
@MorphFE
+10 Leila time! After her, are you going to hold out for another specific character, or will you +10 an ideal support partner for Leila?

I would like to build a Jaffar. Im not sure I im gonna do both Jaffar or not. Next target will be Ephidel.

But thats later. Im just so stoked she is in the game!
(edited 1 week ago)

MorphFE
1 week ago#93
Laughingman_S posted...
@MorphFE
+10 Leila time! After her, are you going to hold out for another specific character, or will you +10 an ideal support partner for Leila?

Matthew will be the support partner. Next targets are Ephidel and Jaffar (not sure is going for OG jaffar or the Xmas one)

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
6 days ago#94
Good luck, @MorphFE ! She looks incredible, the wait was worth it!

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
6 days ago#95
Hope your summoning goes well @MorphFE !
"I am a stranger who has found an even stranger war..."

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
6 days ago#96
Laughingman_S posted...
He is easily my highest scoring blue, though, so he'll definitely find a place on my arena team. Likewise, I can probably fit him into my MS team for a slightly higher score (even just a couple points make a huge difference there). Altina already takes care of dragons very well, and I'm not sure Bector is going to fare any better against the few that can give her trouble (fallen dragons, mainly). His main job would be to handle bulky reds/blues that she can't kill so easily, like BK, Forsyth, and rival Bectors. +Atk would help him to actually kill key threats, whilst +Def boost his score. I can see that +Res could make the difference in certain matchups, but I'm not so sure that it's the best choice without the right setup.

@Laughingman_S I would only recommend +ATK if you need consistent oneshots (ala Vantage tanking or Special Spiral AoE blasting) or are trying to trigger an stat ATK conditional skill. Bector has built in QR and built in Slaying effect in his lance and access to the fighter skills, he doesn't need +ATK, he's gonna be doing overkill damage half the time. Looking Hector's Maltet, giving him access to QR and the slaying effect, I can't help but be slightly green, since it opens up a lot of options for him from being able to rock both Bold and QR, or Special Fighter while leaving his seal slot open, counterattack Bonfire/Luna/Draconic Aura/Sol (while still doubling) all while here I am still using Wary Fighter Hack o'Lantern Surtr for tanking (I've moved to Corrin for my AR omega tank now). Looking at his stats, his base attack is 2 points below Surtr's and has +2 over him come enemy phase thanks to his SI proof DC. My Surtr handles oneshotting mages no problem and others he can't, if I ran a +ATK boon, wouldn't change the outcome. Then again Bector has more options.

I say your main focus should be either on DEF or RES. In AR, even if you have Altina to take care of dragons, I've had times where I needed to tank hits from Veronica with my Lilina as I was biding time for pots. Over the course of a couple turns, I deliberately took 4 hits for her. I see Vero and dazzle staff units more often than Lyn as well. There's also the concern of meeting the RES condition so you can ignore Yune.

On the defense side, the big threats are L!Alm who you don't want to take hits from to begin with as he was specifically designed to bust Surtr's armor open wide and Kagero who will survive the first hit no matter what thanks to her refine, then flierball units Cherche and Est, units who are built to armor bust.

In general, I see more magic units than physical units and thanks to the bigger physical threats of AR (specifically just Alm, he pisses me off SOOOOOO much, well used to, now it's his wife L!Yuria) I am not convinced of a DEF boon.

And yes, I can see that I rambled on quite a bit there
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
6 days ago#97
Eirika

User Info: Edgardo4415

Edgardo4415
6 days ago#98
80 orbs for any Lyn form (for IV fixing) or Legendary banners
Hablo espanol :3

User Info: matizero

matizero
6 days ago#99
Am I the only one who didn’ want @MorphFE to summon till 9999 orbs? 😝 I wanted to see what happens when you reach this milestone.. @MorphFE can you summon at the end of the banner if it stays for at least a month? That way we would know what happens and you would have time to hit 9999 😀

But do what you have to do - if you want her asap who am I to say that you can’t hehe :))

User Info: matizero

matizero
6 days ago#100
@Sad_Face you’re thinking to much about AR 😝 if this Bector wants points in arena and therefore even in MS then he needs all the points he can get. Def would be ideal in this scenario and @Laughingman_S already said that Bector won’t be primary tank anytime soon in AR. BUT I still believe that even if he has superboon in def he needs other partners with max points so that points stack and theres this 1/2 points visible. If others don’t match that 1/2 points won’t be visible therefore won’t count towards arena score. So.. I would suggest running arena calculator online and see if def Bector gives @Laughingman_S arena team additional points or not. After that I would decide if def Bector is even worth building (recently I’m always doing calc if sth is even worth changing, like if giving someone Aether instead of AoE special changes visible arena score).
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 106
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A