• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 106

User Info: matizero

matizero
1 week ago#71
Sorry for triple posting and I know its bad to write this after horrible luck of @Laughingman_S BUT..

@Mega_Gardevoir if you hoard till CYL4 you have a chance to pull for BClaude +10, you will have enough Orbs to do it (of course if rng gods don’t screw you, thats that.. but hey, we can try right? Right? 😀)

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
1 week ago#72
@Mega_Gardevoir Welcome and stay strong! You have time to save a ton of orbs for Claude if you want merges of him.

@Laughingman_S Sorry to hear it took more than the average/expected, but at least you finished the +10. Congrats, even if feels bittersweet, it's still a win, a +10 brave unit is something special. Any notable pitybreakers?

As for orb progress...

569 orbs today. +14 from yesterday. I'm probably the person enjoying this annivesary the most, lol.

Super tempted for the double green focus on Julia + Deirdre, not gonna lie. I don't have Julia and my Deirdre is -Atk. But I will resist it.

Thanks guys, hope I'll last! I've made a hoarding topic where I managed to get up to 300 during Christmas. Had I kept saving I would be like over 500 now...

Just need to focus on breaking my previous record.
FEH FC: 9107921851

User Info: Laughingman_S

Laughingman_S
1 week ago#74
@matizero @Cody82

I got 10 pity breakers, most of which I doubt I will use. 57 orbs per 5* isn't too bad for a Hero Fest, but such a high proportion being off-focus is sickening. In all, besides the 4 Bectors, I got:

Ylgr - Dupe. Is her fodder worth anything, or should I merge?
Linde - Dupe, worthless.
2* Selkie - New, but neutral natures. Again, is her fodder worth anything?
Altena - Worthless.
BEphraim - New, but -Atk. Will probably be SF fodder.
Azura - Dupe, worthless.
2* AMCorn - New, but poop natures. Will use for NFU fodder.
Forsyth - New, +Atk/-Def. Doubt I'll use him, but at least he's a good unit.

The NFU fodder (and maybe the SF fodder) are the only things that I might have considered spending orbs on at some point, so only they have any value at all. The rest are just wasted orbs.

As for Bector, I will need to decide on a nature. +Atk is always good, +Def is a superboon (higher arena score and overall stats), and +Res rounds out his defenses.
The Organisation has infiltrated this board! El, Psy, Kongroo.
FEH ID: 7735702789, Lead: Altina +10

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 week ago#75
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/8/3/AAc97eAAALX3.jpg
Wish list
  1. Brave Edelgard
  2. Brave Lysithea
  3. Rhea
Elite 4 Waifus: Sothis, Rhea, Edelgard, Lysithea
FIRE EMBLEM HEROES ID: 248-204-9437 (+10 Winter Sothis)

User Info: matizero

matizero
1 week ago#76
Cody82 posted...
569 orbs today. +14 from yesterday. I'm probably the person enjoying this annivesary the most, lol.
Oh yes, you are :P And you're probably the only one, @Cody82 :D

Laughingman_S posted...
Ylgr - Dupe. Is her fodder worth anything, or should I merge?
Linde - Dupe, worthless.
2* Selkie - New, but neutral natures. Again, is her fodder worth anything?
Altena - Worthless.
BEphraim - New, but -Atk. Will probably be SF fodder.
Azura - Dupe, worthless.
2* AMCorn - New, but poop natures. Will use for NFU fodder.
Forsyth - New, +Atk/-Def. Doubt I'll use him, but at least he's a good unit.
Hmm, if it wasn't for the ratio focus/non-focus units it wasn't that bad @Laughingman_S (aside from Altena, yikes.. though she's still better than Thea I guess? :D).
From my head; Ylgr has that A skill but I wonder if nowadays its still even relevant (or maybe its niche?). Selkie has Atk/Spd Bond which I find useful for.. stuff users (my H!Mia has it for maximum damage in Rokkr S. because she's always glued to someone lol) and has Sabotage Atk (on someone with high Res and being omni-debuffers is quite useful), NFU/SS you mentioned, the rest - meh (Azura can still be used for bane reduction), and Forsyth.. I think he's the best from the bunch and not so bad IVs. I would build him :P (though after acquiring Bector its.. hmm :p)

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
1 week ago#77
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
Here it is. I'm the most horrible hoarder ever, but...I'd really like a 5* +10. So, I'd like to try once more.
@Mega_Gardevoir a good method to start out with is to stop collecting your orb presents. They'll stay there indefinitely unless there's an explicit expiration date. You want to slow down the amount of orbs on hand so you don't burn through them when you go through that summoning rush (I recently broke down and chased after B!Mickey myself last week). It's also good practice as a safety protocol in case you're forced into a situation where you need to switch mobile platforms. Orbs collected can only be used on the mobile platform you collected them on, but present lists are ubiquitous. Also I'd recommend not doing the Normal and Hard maps of story chapters, save them for when you absolutely need them.

You have till August, which is about 6 months from now, enough to score 2K orbs. So you have time to save the orbs needed to +10 Claude. You just need to focus... I'm making this sound easier than it really is, so let's just adopt those 2 practices first.

@Laughingman_S 10 pity breakers? Jesus man. I am a bit jelly of the NFU you picked up, but that's just dreadful. If you haven't chosen your boon yet, I'd recommend +RES for AR for dealing with Ophelia, but you probably are intending on being doubled on enemy phase so you should get those pings from Veronica and all the other mages.
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif

User Info: Laughingman_S

Laughingman_S
1 week ago#78
@Sad_Face

Even with +Res, is tanking OPhelia with Bector a viable approach? With her huge Atk, I'd be concerned that she could punch through Bector with an AoE and her first hit.

I'm also considering other content besides AR. I want to use Bector in CC/SA, Arena, and MS. I wouldn't pick +Def for the score increase alone, but it's also a genuinely good boon for him. Would rounding out his defenses with +Res be better in other content?
The Organisation has infiltrated this board! El, Psy, Kongroo.
FEH ID: 7735702789, Lead: Altina +10

User Info: Magicxgame

Magicxgame
1 week ago#79
1848 Orbs this week. I'd also like alt!Faye removed from my list.

It took me 380 Orbs to pull Valentine's Faye. I got pitybroken 4 times along the way, for an average of 76 Orbs per 5-star. I also pulled Leanne, a second Loki, Duo Alm (my first Duo Hero!), and Rudolf.

Here's my Faye. The moveset's nothing special, but she looks lovely nonetheless.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/3/7/AAVrUjAAALaR.jpg
@Sad_Face

Thanks for the heads up! I'll try doing that once the ticket summons are done. Right now I think the free summons are helping keeping my trigger finger at bay. Tbh my problem is usually that I like a wide variety of characters, so I get charmed into pulling for someone or to get good skill for one of my existing 5*.

I don't even know what I'm gonna do if they release a Claude alt before CYL4...I'm almost praying that it'll be a freebie TT unit. That way I'd at least have a use for my grails.
FEH FC: 9107921851
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 106
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A