• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 106

User Info: matizero

matizero
1 week ago#61
Ok, as you know, I post here only so.. whos β€šBen’? 😝

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#62
matizero posted...
Ok, as you know, I post here only so.. whos β€šBen’? 😝

Really long and wacky story that I don't believe should be shared here.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
1 week ago#63
Sad_Face posted...
Super late to the game but congratulations @Urodos! You've made it! Unless you're gunning for a unit on a legendary banner. Then you're gambling. But congrats!
Thanks! And all of those orbs are going towards the cute nuke.
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Fate/GO Friend Code: 243,371,655

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
1 week ago#64
555 orbs. I'm in love with the anniversary BHB reruns, the orbs sure are still flowing!

Today it was a nice day, I got a free Ryoma from a ticket. Sure he's a 3 year old unit but that doesn't stop me building and having some fun with him, those units sure help distract me from pulling. Staying strong.

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
1 week ago#65
Checking in early this week. I, too, have 555 orbs.

User Info: thesheriff33

thesheriff33
1 week ago#66
I was hoarding in case we got a VG banner, but once that was not on the calendar I pulled on the Valentine's banner and pulled V!Alm and Claude
3DS FC: 1461 6345 4020
Pokemon IGN: Alex; TSV 2440
Sigh...

Here it is. I'm the most horrible hoarder ever, but...I'd really like a 5* +10. So, I'd like to try once more.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/1/5/AAcodXAAALVP.jpg

Mega_Gardevoir - 200 (Brave Claude)
FEH FC: 9107921851
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Laughingman_S

Laughingman_S
1 week ago#68
So the last ticket has come through, and now would be the time to pull for the last 4 Bectors. What was the median again? 388 orbs?

It was a little worse than average to start with, taking 250 orbs for the first two Bectors. But it took a long time to pull the next one. How bad was it by the end?

800 orbs. That's the 96th percentile.

After that, I am once again feeling extremely disheartened and demotivated with this game. What should have been an easy pull for 4 units (on a f***ing Hero Fest) ended up costing me 3 months of orbs. This was not worth 3 months of my patience. I know how RNG can be, and I know that I could be screwed over even harder on a Mythic banner. That's no comfort to me - It merely highlights the futility of summoning.
The Organisation has infiltrated this board! El, Psy, Kongroo.
FEH ID: 7735702789, Lead: Altina +10

matizero
1 week ago#69
CJwat11 posted...
Really long and wacky story that I don't believe should be shared here.
Hehe ok 😝 ppl mentioned this Ben here so was curious wth is he. If its not worth sharing - I believe you @CJwat11 πŸ˜€

@Laughingman_S oh man, thats some s***ty luck :/ I know its 4 person banner but, hell, its 5% Rate! Did you have some good pity breakers at least?
I can’t believe that this HF banner took 800 Orbs to pull 3 Bectors.. imagine pulling for +10 ex on this one and have such luck.. like.. wth!? I have s*** luck for like half a year so I know what you mean with being disheartened and demotivated with FEH heh

matizero
1 week ago#70
And post your Bector when he’s finished πŸ˜€
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 106
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A