• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 106

User Info: matizero

matizero
1 week ago#31
Wow, @Link_king_ownz quit this s***. The video he made last year was really cool.

@Urodos Congrats on your first 2k!

btw. so many new shiny +10 BHectors :P

User Info: quantumchem5

quantumchem5
1 week ago#32
Starting the week with 40 orbs. I went with the spending spree when I had about 200 orbs. Then got 7 5* units, all pity-breakers where I failed to get a second B!Alm for the Threaten Atk/Spd for my +10 BK and getting any luck for Zelgius merges (fifth merge happened on the Shannan banner). My best summon was Rudolph (+Def -Res) when I yolo for him, used up 10 orbs. Rudolph is such a beast.

I am hoping that a Zelgius banner will come eventually. Due to my spending of orbs, I might need to save more. What is the average number of orbs to get additional 5 merges on a focus banner (like a 3-character banner)? I am still halfway to go.
+5 merged Zelgius and +10 merged BK, time to work and unleash your Mamba Mentality. Tribute to the Black Mamba, KB 8 & 24.

User Info: EpicRome23

EpicRome23
1 week ago#33
581 orbs to start this week off. I spent to try and grab a couple of Brave Miccy merges and only came out with one merge for her, a Karel pitybreaker, and regret. A reminder of why I continue saving and to remain dedicated, I suppose.
Jill when, IS?
"Sword goes in, gold comes out! Sword goes in, gold comes out! IN THIS PLACE, MEN BLEED GOLD! CUT THE JUGULAR! REAP THE SHINY HARVEST!"

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#34
326 Orbs now.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: Laughingman_S

Laughingman_S
1 week ago#35
2nd Ticket - 1 Blue - +Spd/-Atk Dimitri.
Orbs spent so far - 4.

Well, Dimitri was a surprise. He's a new unit for me, but that nature is awful. He has some good fodder, though, with both DB4 and Lull Atk/Def. Are there any units that would want both of those?
The Organisation has infiltrated this board! El, Psy, Kongroo.
FEH ID: 7735702789, Lead: Altina +10

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#36
2/9/2020 Orb Count
2: Tempest Trials Login Bonus
1: Special Heroes Login Bonus
1: Daily Login Bonus
1: KO Foe Quest
2: Daily Reward Map 8
3: 3rd Anniversary Quests 2

Total Available Orbs: 10

2/10/2020 Orb Count
1: Tempest Trials Login Bonus
1: Special Heroes Login Bonus
9: L&F BHB All Difficulties
2: Daily Reward Map 9
1-5: Arena Tier Rewards

Total Available Orbs: 18
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: RisingFlames

RisingFlames
1 week ago#37
monday starting strong with 578 orbs, expecting to reach 600 by next week’s hoard topic

User Info: Yukure

Yukure
1 week ago#38
Currently at 131 orbs. I am hoping to reach at least 200 orbs before the Double Special Heroes goes live next week.
3DS: 4699-5996-9265 | FEH: 4705174212 | FGO: 784,557,531
RIP Playable Isaac and Bomberman

User Info: Xephilon

Xephilon
1 week ago#39
662 orbs in my pocket. There's still around 30 more orbs in TT so I should have around 700 orbs by the end of the week I hope. Nothing is gonna make me break my "saving" mode until they drop Lystihea or another Repel user.
"You tried and that's all that matters...also winning"
-Pathfinder

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 week ago#40
Got baited by a few banners but with all the free stuff they're throwing at us, I managed to hit 600. It really does feel good when you got the 500 Mark.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 106
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A