• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What is the best B skill for Fliers these days?

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
1 month ago#11
Hoid posted...
I haven’t properly fully built a flier and a while and I’m a little put down by the options

some of my fliers have desperation built into their weapon so I don’t need it on B.

but mobility doesn’t help them in battle

are links necessary if you are running Hones and Fortifies?
Depends if you're going for Hones/Fortify or Goads/Wards for your C slot. I'm more fond of Goads and Wards than Hone/Fortifies. And Flier Formation is pretty clutch, especially on someone like OG Camilla. I wouldn't count it out entirely, IMO.

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
1 month ago#12
Part of me is wondering if I should just equip breakers at this point
Toss a coin to your witcher, in year 2020.... in year 2020, oh OHHH ohhhhh!

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 month ago#13
breakers are honestly underrated

unfortunately so many new units get nfu for free on their weapons and s*** it's been making my swordbreaker hard counters a bit less viable.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
1 month ago#14
What triggered me to make the topic is I'm revisiting New York Azura and just got boob lancer from the Tokyo banner

Tsubasa's weapon comes with effective against armor and cavalry, gives extra speed to her already good speed. She has built in desperation that triggers before they can counter

Swordbreaker seems like the best B skill available, since it basically garauntees a kill against most sword users in one round, armor or not
Toss a coin to your witcher, in year 2020.... in year 2020, oh OHHH ohhhhh!

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 month ago#15
Deej posted...
I cry everytime :'(

Me too, cockblocked my Cherche super inheritance.

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
1 month ago#16
Hoid posted...
What triggered me to make the topic is I'm revisiting New York Azura and just got boob lancer from the Tokyo banner

Tsubasa's weapon comes with effective against armor and cavalry, gives extra speed to her already good speed. She has built in desperation that triggers before they can counter

Swordbreaker seems like the best B skill available, since it basically garauntees a kill against most sword users in one round, armor or not

For the most part even powercreep swords should get doubled by Tsubasa if you fulfill her base kit requirements.

I would probably give her a Link skill since she wants her allies to move first before she does, so a teammate could Repo her to fulfill her effects and then she goes full force with her buffs.
FEH FC: 653,381,1428
FFBE FC: 718,418,520

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 month ago#17
For tsubasa I’d do something positional like hit and run or aerobatics/formation, maybe even escape route
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 month ago#18
Mobility B slots are the Fliers exclusive Bulls*** slot

Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
1 month ago#19
hit and run on melee fliers.

or desperation. or else you can always use one of their flier movement abilities. I can't be bothered to remember which ones are which; there are like four or more of them.

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
1 month ago#20
in player hands... usually desperation on glass cannons. Tanks don't have a lot of good options, it's restricted to like Dull Ranged or QR or something.

Dancers should use wings of mercy, aerobatics, or flier formation

Support units can use Links (if you rely more on goads/wards/drives) or Chills (if you rely more on field buffs)

In AI hands, usually the teleportation skills (WoM, aerobatics, flier formation) in order to give them better mobility and increase their chances of engaging in a bad matchup for the player
You try getting killed thousands of times and having any other expression than "Existence is suffering". - R_Hunter
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What is the best B skill for Fliers these days?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A