• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Montage of my Micaiah true solos!

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
4 weeks ago#11
Surskit2907 posted...
Well, you can’t stop people from liking certain characters. Besides, Micaiah fans are rare and not close to being obnoxious like a lot other lords.

We basically just like her unique character traits like what you stated. She falls far from generic FE lords except Edelgard. This fact also caused people to hate her (and Edelgard)

Looking in this view, we also got tired of explaining the reasoning why we like her since a lot of people just see her as poorly written Mary Sue dumb character, etc.
To be sure. *nods in agreement*

My issue is that she's so far from the "generic" FE lords that she very nearly straddles the line between hero and villain, and for my part "the end does not justify the means," and thus antiheroes hold very little appeal for me. If that's fine with you, then that's fine.

As far as the whole Mary-Sue bit goes, I'd daresay the term would need to be clarified before a conclusion could be made (and since such a conclusion hasn't been made, at least here, then there's little point in talking about it).
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
4 weeks ago#12
Did you finally +10?
Lol I remember you had mentioned a GHB clear against Michalis but I didnt had a Micah at the time. Still I think she was at +4 or something an it's been a year I think.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Surskit2907

Surskit2907
4 weeks ago#13
ShinigamiMiroku posted...
To be sure. *nods in agreement*

My issue is that she's so far from the "generic" FE lords that she very nearly straddles the line between hero and villain, and for my part "the end does not justify the means," and thus antiheroes hold very little appeal for me. If that's fine with you, then that's fine.

As far as the whole Mary-Sue bit goes, I'd daresay the term would need to be clarified before a conclusion could be made (and since such a conclusion hasn't been made, at least here, then there's little point in talking about it).
Yup! I’m glad we have an agreement there.

Semeki posted...
Did you finally +10?
Lol I remember you had mentioned a GHB clear against Michalis but I didnt had a Micah at the time. Still I think she was at +4 or something an it's been a year I think.
Yeah, since April lol. Also I did abyssal Michalis true solo clear too... with Shine.

Yeah Shine...Not Shine+

https://youtu.be/wtAWdAgPCaw

Saving for Brave Micaiah
Orb count: 8

Surskit2907
4 weeks ago#14
@Semeki here she is, all f2p

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/7/0/AAapz5AAAIEu.jpg
Saving for Brave Micaiah

User Info: Legends Kuja

Legends Kuja
4 weeks ago#15
I need to build up my Miccy, but she's only at +3 and still running a Brashperation build...
I pledge allegiance...
To Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria...

Surskit2907
4 weeks ago#16
Legends Kuja posted...
I need to build up my Miccy, but she's only at +3 and still running a Brashperation build...
That’s not a bad build. If you’re not planning to use her seriously that set is good enough for arena assault
Saving for Brave Micaiah

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
4 weeks ago#17
Ahtal-Ka is a gem of a fight. Fantastic "secret boss" and made XX a fantastic send off from the 3DS generation.
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif

Surskit2907
4 weeks ago#18
Sad_Face posted...
Ahtal-Ka is a gem of a fight. Fantastic "secret boss" and made XX a fantastic send off from the 3DS generation.
I thought nobody here plays 3DS MH
Saving for Brave Micaiah
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Montage of my Micaiah true solos!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A