• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Montage of my Micaiah true solos!

User Info: Surskit2907

Surskit2907
1 month ago#1
>:)

https://youtu.be/JaQBwYWYmkA

From Panne GHB to Travant GHB.

@MissCarriage
Saving for Brave Micaiah
Orb count: 8

User Info: Thani

Thani
1 month ago#2
So lovely~

I was your first sub~
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
1 month ago#3
Yeah, Ms. Birdbrain is OP enough to do these with relative easy.

:P
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

Surskit2907
1 month ago#4
MissCarriage posted...
So lovely~

I was your first sub~
😮

ShinigamiMiroku posted...

Tbh it just depends on the people doing it more than the unit itself. For ranged unit with paper thin defense, being able to do this is just borderline good.
Saving for Brave Micaiah

Surskit2907
1 month ago#5

Also why do you hate Micaiah so much?
Saving for Brave Micaiah

ShinigamiMiroku
1 month ago#6
Surskit2907 posted...
Also why do you hate Micaiah so much?
I wouldn't say I 'hate' her, insomuch as I think she's vastly overrated as a protagonist, especially since the story practically bends over backwards to make her the hero.

Despite Ike still being able to swoop in and take her spot as the ACTUAL hero, which I found hilarious...

At this point, however, it's more of an... "endearing nickname".
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations

Surskit2907
1 month ago#7
Tbh I feel the opposite, she’s quite underrated.

I wouldn’t call her a protagonist either, she’s more of Edelgard category, an antihero. I always see Ike as the main protagonist in both tellius games.

Which I find it to be pretty interesting tbh.
Saving for Brave Micaiah

User Info: Thani

Thani
1 month ago#8
Micaiah is the best lord in the series.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

ShinigamiMiroku
1 month ago#9
^

@Surskit2907 See what I mean? This isn't exactly a rare statement, either; regardless of where you go, there are plenty of people who will defend Micaiah to their deaths and I'd daresay that if a man did the things she did, they'd be calling for his head.

And yeah, to be honest she definitely falls closer to antihero, even as a protagonist (protagonist and hero aren't always the same; the game follows Micaiah for the majority of the game, so under the basic definition of the word she counts as the protagonist. Ike is definitely the hero, though.

Surskit2907
4 weeks ago#10
^

@Surskit2907 See what I mean? This isn't exactly a rare statement, either; regardless of where you go, there are plenty of people who will defend Micaiah to their deaths and I'd daresay that if a man did the things she did, they'd be calling for his head.

And yeah, to be honest she definitely falls closer to antihero, even as a protagonist (protagonist and hero aren't always the same; the game follows Micaiah for the majority of the game, so under the basic definition of the word she counts as the protagonist. Ike is definitely the hero, though.

Well, you can’t stop people from liking certain characters. Besides, Micaiah fans are rare and not close to being obnoxious like a lot other lords.

We basically just like her unique character traits like what you stated. She falls far from generic FE lords except Edelgard. This fact also caused people to hate her (and Edelgard)

Looking in this view, we also got tired of explaining the reasoning why we like her since a lot of people just see her as poorly written Mary Sue dumb character, etc.

Saving for Brave Micaiah
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Montage of my Micaiah true solos!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A