• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 103

User Info: Merluvlee

Merluvlee
1 year ago#21
@Sad_Face Thank you! I want to save up to 2,500 and then use 500 orbs. 2000 is my new base.
Here we go

User Info: SilentWanderer

SilentWanderer
1 year ago#22
Starting the week with 559 orbs, which beats my previous record of 537 way back when CYL2 dropped. Still need to get through Tap Battle, but I'll get to it on Wednesday.

User Info: Saikokineshisu

Saikokineshisu
1 year ago#23
I’m getting so close, heck! Currently at 1901 orbs, hoping to reach 2000 by the end of the month, and it’s looking possible!
KILLED BY: MISSEDBEAT

User Info: EpicRome23

EpicRome23
1 year ago#24
513 orbs to start off this week. Think my record is 600 something, so chances are I'll surpass that soon.
Jill when, IS?
"Sword goes in, gold comes out! Sword goes in, gold comes out! IN THIS PLACE, MEN BLEED GOLD! CUT THE JUGULAR! REAP THE SHINY HARVEST!"

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 year ago#25
1/19/2020 Orb Count
1: Tempest Trials Login Bonus
1: Daily Login Bonus
1: KO Foe Quest
9: S&L BHB All Difficulties
1: GC Earn Score Quest

Total Available Orbs: 13

1/20/2020 Orb Count
1: New Heroes Login Bonus
12: New Paralogue + Lunatic Quests
8: New Lunatic CC
1-5: Arena Tier Rewards

Total Available Orbs: 27

1/21/2020 Orb Count
1: New Heroes Login Bonus
42: Tempest Trials Score Rewards
1: Arena 4 Chain Victory Reward
1: Tap Battle Extra Stage 1

Total Available Orbs: 46
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Brave Lysithea+10
"In a gacha game, favourites/waifubandos are always more important than meta."

User Info: Xephilon

Xephilon
1 year ago#26
453 orbs and counting. I still got tap battles and 40k points lefts of TT rewards. Thinking of pulling for L!Celica for that Atk/Spd oath.
"You tried and that's all that matters...also winning"
-Pathfinder

User Info: xPembroke

xPembroke
1 year ago#27
I’m down to 659.. I don’t want to talk about how I just lost almost 500 orbs in the new banner.. I don’t even know the game that well! I just liked their designs
Golden Deer ftw!

User Info: NoviceTenchi

NoviceTenchi
1 year ago#28
Gonna try out that Tokyo Mirage FE Encore game, I hope it has a lot of good music. Without playing it, I know the Muspell sisters won’t be in it so I don’t like that..but it’s also expected lol.

Also, Choose Your Legends 4! Ima vote for my girls Laevatein and Laegjarn, as always. Maybe one or two votes for Helbindi and Surtr but most likely not.
Man I get respect from the players you look up to, plus nobody loves you, so even when I die if you stand on my grave ima still be above you~!

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 year ago#29
110 Orbs now.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Brave Lysithea+10
"In a gacha game, favourites/waifubandos are always more important than meta."

User Info: Laughingman_S

Laughingman_S
1 year ago#30
Both Special Spiral and DC fodder are up right now. They're quite tempting, but I don't have any immediate need for them on my merged units right now. DC might be good if I merge up an Effie, but I just don't like her enough to pull premium fodder for her. If I should need DC again, I'm sure we'll get more chances for it before long.

CYL4 is upon us! Last year, I threw my support behind Awakening Anna, hopeful that she might at least appear on a Farfetch'd banner. Despite her winning her place, I$ did her dirty and skipped over Farfetch'd this year. With that, I have no motivation to vote for a potential Farfetch'd hero this time. I guess I'm gonna vote for my favourite Three Houses waifus, and I'll focus more on one character once the midpoint results come in.

First vote, as always, went to Tana! :3
The Organisation has infiltrated this board! El, Psy, Kongroo.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 103
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A