• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Coliseum Topic December 2 - December 9

User Info: Volo

Volo
6 days ago#11
SirRobX posted...
I dumped 20k more feathers into my l.marth mae barst and felicia team and now they're all better, albeit I think felicia's res might be too high to actually bait l.azura oops

How many merges does your LMarth have? And is +4 enough to consider making a fire team for arena?

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
6 days ago#12
Volo posted...
How many merges does your LMarth have? And is +4 enough to consider making a fire team for arena?
This is just for arena assault, L.Marth has one merge on him

Three Sheena + Alfonse score 738 to 752 with max merges and sp
L.Marth doesn't pass that until +6
(Gunnthra doesn't pass it until +8 while L.Tiki and L.Roy pass it at +5)
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
6 days ago#13
After seeing that one thread blow up, how many D!Ephraims have people been seeing? I think I saw 5 tops in the past few weeks, and that was just very high end Arena matches.
Dysias6 posted...
After seeing that one thread blow up, how many D!Ephraims have people been seeing? I think I saw 5 tops in the past few weeks, and that was just very high end Arena matches.

I faced one during my streak but simply because the guy didn't have him as his lead (Noped on anyone who did have him lead. Seriously, Team Preview when?) but surprisingly my Like was able to tank him.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
6 days ago#15
I have this week off for Arena.

Really easy 973 for Allegiance.

Got streakbroken way too many times in Assault. Altina is a major pain to wipe out without Dazzling Staff spam. But I got a 5,292.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
AB: 968 rank 413, still can get +9 from quest bonus
arena: 3812 rank 407/712
AA: 5316 rank 86

ike bonus actually wasn't too terrible after dodging any alm and julia leads, and i actually got midrange rolls for arena assault

i'm gonna run out of crests halfway through this month
kekkAI
January 14, 2020

SirRobX
5 days ago#17
AA score is 5302. I redid my initial run as I was uncomfortable with my first score. Both runs were painless since lately I've been focusing my resources into team building for AA. In the past month I've promoted Haar, Ross, Azama, Boey, and Felicia.

T1: Caeda+10 / L.Ephraim+8 / Sheena+10 / LA Eliwood+10
T2: L.Marth+1 / Mae / Barst / Felicia (It's a good team now)
T3: Saber / L.Julia+3 / B.Micaiah / W.Cecilia
T4: Phina / F.Morgan+3 / Cherche / F.Grima+1
T5: Celica / Nephenee+1 / P.Inigo+1 / B.Veronica+1
T6: Eirika / Mordecai / Boey / Azama
T7: Black Knight+3 / Micaiah+2 / B.Ike+5 / Sothe

I'm skipping the arena this week, my L.Ike isn't merged high enough to comfortably sit in T21.

Allegiance battles went pretty smoothly. I went from having no L.Julia to having her at +3 while pulling for my last copy of Fjorm. I don't have a highly merged Earth team built up, though, so I can't take advantage of her fully. I've got some other projects I'm working on, but I finally have a reason to merge up an Earth team. Which is great, because I want to get L.Ike to +10 anyway.

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
5 days ago#18
AB: 973

Team: Lucina, Loki, L!Roy/Roderick, and Libra/Kronya

Took about 10 tries (+6 Quest points for friends) thanks to dumb stuff happening (i.e. Seth swaps with Tana so Innes can Guidance suicide into Libra).

Taking Arena off this week.

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
5 days ago#19
SirRobX posted...
I'm skipping the arena this week, my L.Ike isn't merged high enough to comfortably sit in T21.
What kind of cutoff can we expect? I could possibly get around 3810-ish.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

SirRobX
5 days ago#20
DoubleDragon posted...
What kind of cutoff can we expect? I could possibly get around 3810-ish.
Anything above 3800 is relatively safe imo, anything below isn't-- generally

There are no pair ups or armors in this batch of bonus units so I expect the scores to be lower in general

PKupo thinks otherwise, I'm not sure why-- Maybe lots of people are merging up Altina, but those people aren't necessarily gonna care about the arena, and Altina is crippled by her inability to receive legendary blessings
(edited 5 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Coliseum Topic December 2 - December 9
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers