• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Duo Ephraim has officially broken the game.

User Info: Justagenius

Justagenius
6 days ago#61
SirRobX posted...
Just wait until we get the actual broken duo units lol

Can't wait for Duo Dancer...
Dokkan Friend Code: 563874969
PM me if you need friend lead. I'll be my best to help!

User Info: LagiBait

LagiBait
6 days ago#62
CJwat11 posted...
Thankfully, crumbles to magic damage.
As someone who runs an unmerged bromance Ephraim, this. He needs a lot of support to survive moderate amounts of res-focused damage, and I find myself not wanting to play with those units/skills.

He's good, but I would hesitate to call him "broken".
There is certainly some uncertainty.

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
6 days ago#63
Duo Ephraim can be hard to deal with in arena due to the stupid babysitter rules since it will depend on who you're trying to babysit

But if he appears on an AR defense team I really don't give a s*** unless there's at least one dancer, in which case the dancer is the real problem and not duo ephraim. He can be killed by enough units where if I don't bring a soft counter to him it's my own fault, it's not like running into a properly designed whale IP team backed by dancers where you literally have no options.
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs
DreadKaiser posted...
if you are fighting a Buffed unit in Arena, that's your own fault as there are so many ways to deal with that
45 HP isn't hard to panic, slap panic Ploy and Altina and you are good.
Buffer can just be killed first or separated from him (especially if said buffer is just an armor)

It was almost always L!Azura the last while, but I guess that's possibly at an end for now. Fair enough on Panic.

Poison-puffs posted...
Do you not have Magic?

Clearly the mention of my budget mages needing to worry about their bulk in several of my posts indicates I have none in my barracks at all.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/7/3/AAc2QHAAABxp.jpg
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
5 days ago#66
Lol, you have a dancer that isn't even in season and you're not getting the bonus KO.

Why are all these scrubs showing off their T19 low scoring teams like it's some kind of accomplishment to beat literally any unit with your arena core under those circumstances? Meanwhile I'm facing +10 D!Ephraims with 67 unbuffed ATK and 51 HP with blessings.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
5 days ago#67
^I mean arena has officially been an unsalvageable dumpster fire since babysitter meta was introduced, most people just stopped caring about the mode
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs
DoubleDragon posted...
Lol, you have a dancer that isn't even in season and you're not getting the bonus KO.

Why are all these scrubs showing off their T19 low scoring teams like it's some kind of accomplishment to beat literally any unit with your arena core under those circumstances?
Lol imagine still trying hard in 2019 Arena.

TC said Duo Ephraim breaks the game. I provided a screenshot that says otherwise.
Claude von Riegan is best boy

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
5 days ago#69
catchthemouser posted...
Lol imagine still trying hard in 2019 Arena.

TC said Duo Ephraim breaks the game. I provided a screenshot that says otherwise.
His entire post is about arena. He concedes that AA (and presumably other modes) are less of an issue.

And don't hate the player, hate the game.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
5 days ago#70
DoubleDragon posted...
His entire post is about arena. He concedes that AA (and presumably other modes) are less of an issue.

And don't hate the player, hate the game.

we can hate both
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Duo Ephraim has officially broken the game.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers