• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Duo Ephraim has officially broken the game.
I don't like it when my Myrrh is forced to tank this dickbag.

Just throwing that out there.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
2 days ago#42
Inglebird posted...
This Narcian is a god damn f***ing PIMP. Kudos for picking someone cool that others are scared in their s***ters to try cause "not meta". Baller!
Thanks for the positive feedback, haha! I'm glad to hear that someone appreciates a built Narcian. He's my first and only grail project, and he was an easy decision tbh lol.

It's crazy how much gem weapons hold units back simply because they can't be refined for all that extra BST.

Also, Fury is pretty great for a unit with a balanced statline like Narcian.

Glad you like him!
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: Umbreon

Umbreon
2 days ago#43
I'm very impressed with that Narcian.

That said.... Seal Attack?
This is a mobile account, forgive any errors. ~DYL~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTEX3YdEi7s

KageNoSenshi
2 days ago#44
Umbreon posted...
I'm very impressed with that Narcian.

That said.... Seal Attack?
Yeah i'm sure i like the Seal skills more than most ppl on this board do lol. It's mostly for the sake of Arena; along with Seal Def on Oboro it facilitates kills with the bonus unit.

Also, in a more general sense, on a team full of units focused on mixed defenses in the 40s pushing towards 50s without buffs, it helps them take that much less damage. Donnel already has Atk Smoke equipped anyway, and debuffing the atk of the unit being targeted can come in handy, since Atk Smoke doesn't do that.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
He’s Blue Edelgard with effective damage, and a Lull at base. Something I wouldn’t say that “breaks” the game.
"Now, you die!"

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
2 days ago#46
Steamroll posted...
Is he really that broken? Probably don't feel it because I always nuke the s*** out of him.
My +10 Surtr consistently dies to him. He’s completely un-tankable, to an utterly ridiculous degree.

KageNoSenshi
2 days ago#47
RadiantHowling posted...
He’s Blue Edelgard with effective damage, and a Lull at base. Something I wouldn’t say that “breaks” the game.
Blue Edelgard with effective damage, true damage, and accelerated specials. And also a Lull.
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
2 days ago#48
Enoemaa posted...
Steamroll posted...
Is he really that broken? Probably don't feel it because I always nuke the s*** out of him.
My +10 Surtr consistently dies to him. He’s completely un-tankable, to an utterly ridiculous degree.

Huh... Feel like I missed out now because I largely skipped that banner, but I already knew tanking him would be s*** because he seemed very similar to edelgard and well I tried that before and you really don't screw with her physical match.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
2 days ago#49
Steamroll posted...
Huh... Feel like I missed out now because I largely skipped that banner, but I already knew tanking him would be s*** because he seemed very similar to edelgard and well I tried that before and you really don't screw with her physical match.
Yep, pretty much. He’s much, much worse to tank though - even most red units don’t do jack to Surtr on a defence tile, but D!Ephraim can easily ORKO him in even that situation.
KageNoSenshi posted...
Blue Edelgard with effective damage, true damage, and accelerated specials. And also a Lull.
That doesn’t really matter since you handle him the same way. Murdering him on player phase with anything you choose. If you’re letting him initiate on you, you’re playing it wrong.
"Now, you die!"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Duo Ephraim has officially broken the game.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers