• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Duo Ephraim has officially broken the game.

User Info: Miraclechao

Miraclechao
2 days ago#31
Use Legendary Alm :3
Do the impossible and link me to a Wario Doujinshi, proof of Lip being confirmed for Smash, or a sequel to Billy Hatcher.
http://tinyurl.com/HereIsMySig ( ^w^)

User Info: blasster

blasster
2 days ago#32
I mean, it's easy to suggest, "just use infantry/flier axe to cucks him back", but then TC issue would be he need to build another +10 green core for arena. :v

Inb4, "ppl still care about arena in 2019?" Why yes, some do.

Honestly, either Edelgard or Hilda should demote, they hardcounter this duo yaoi ephlyon, while still having good score for arena.
Mobage Playing: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes, Gundam Battle Gunpla War [F2P BTW]
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
2 days ago#33
Is he really a problem? I just chip him with my +10 Azama while using Reposition to stay away. A +10 healer with a duel skill is one of the best investments you can make.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
2 days ago#34
madninja1 posted...
Is he really a problem? I just chip him with my +10 Azama while using Reposition to stay away. A +10 healer with a duel skill is one of the best investments you can make.
They score lower because of 300 sp assist skills and specials, not to mention no prf staves in the 3-4* pool. But you're using reposition, so you obviously don't care about score.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: BKmk2

BKmk2
2 days ago#35
Infantries rise up

(low-key glad i'm not maining armors anymore)
"Pulling for Hector will only cost an average of over $1000. That's not much in the grand scheme of things." - BusterBlader
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
2 days ago#36
Yeah I fought this mf in arena assault and didn't bring a mage, absolute pain in the ass to kill.

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
2 days ago#37
BKmk2 posted...
maining armors

heh.

User Info: Belligero

Belligero
2 days ago#38
Infost posted...
Just +10 Surtr bro.

Ephraim ORKO Surtr if he didn't initially get hit with Sinmara and Menace's effects.

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
2 days ago#39
As someone who has him, he doesn't feel all that amazing. Granted, I mostly used him to auto TT so far, but his mage weakness is really rather huge. Anything magic and with enough speed to double him (not hard) just sorta melts him.
Love the dual effectiveness, but if he's not initiating he doesn't have much of a leg to stand on.
3DS FC: 0104 - 3503 - 2020
Fire Emblem Heroes friend ID: 9492462017

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
2 days ago#40
KageNoSenshi posted...
On the final map of Book III on Lunatic, he ORKO'd my Narcian. Through WTD. Fielded with L!Tiki on Earth season (+4 def). With Faithful Axe's effect active (+3 def). With Drive Def also in range (+3 def).

That's over 50 combined def, without buffs, and no effective damage in play. Vaporized.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/1/0/AAMReoAAABqa.jpg

Edit: idk why the image won't render, but my Narcian has 42 base def.

This Narcian is a god damn f***ing PIMP. Kudos for picking someone cool that others are scared in their s***ters to try cause "not meta". Baller!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Duo Ephraim has officially broken the game.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers