• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Duo Ephraim has officially broken the game.

User Info: generic_user123

generic_user123
1 week ago#1
Seriously, my +10 Sheena standing in a defense tile can't reliably tank this guy. How the f*** am I supposed to deal with this prick in arena?

I can play around Aversa, Final Fantasy Corrin and Tiki, Surtr, Ophelia, Reinheart, L Alm and even L Azura shenanigans but this dude can rush in and theres nothing I can do about it on either phase.

I know he's easier to deal with on AA on virtue that I can bring in anything after the first match and mages tear him a new one, but my Arena core (mix and match between Effie, Sheena, BK, A tiki and Nowi) is really struggling against him.
IGN: Bro FC: 1161-0210-5795

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#2
Just use your own Duo Hero Feeeeeh!!
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#3
Is he really that broken? Probably don't feel it because I always nuke the s*** out of him.

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 week ago#4
Just wait until we get the actual broken duo units lol
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 week ago#5
Yeah he is great (not as much as other you listed though). His weapon is eff. against armors and his atk is high. Tanking with Sheena definitely isn't the best option. Especially if going Vengeful/Special instead of Wary.

It's like going with WFae against LJulia and expecting to survive without problems.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
1 week ago#6
Svallin Shield

Yeah, it hurts her scoring, but given that you're not as likely to run into mages it might help to run her default A-skill instead.
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
1 week ago#7
Steamroll posted...
Is he really that broken? Probably don't feel it because I always nuke the s*** out of him.
He tanked Abyssal Altina and a cavalry lance without support and killed both. Abyssal Altina has a special ready and doubles him, the lance still has Abyssal stats.
No bulli Edelgard
Edel has been bullied 3 times. Stop it already!

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 week ago#8
just spend a thousand dollars and get your own feeeeeeeeeeeh
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 week ago#9
LorenzoV posted...
He tanked Abyssal Altina and a cavalry lance without support and killed both. Abyssal Altina has a special ready and doubles him, the lance still has Abyssal stats.
Yeah, that's what happens when you've got Lull Atk/Def and WTA on a unit with 37 base Def and 58 Atk pre buffs
Is Altena in yet? No? Okay.
FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#10
LorenzoV posted...
Steamroll posted...

Ehh i suppose if you're using him I can see it, I've never had a real problem facing him personally but thats probably because I know he's a beefcake like edelgard on a physical match so I choose my encounters with him and he's dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Duo Ephraim has officially broken the game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers