• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Later this week Feh Channel?

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
2 weeks ago#1
With the upcoming update 4.0 and new Heroes coming as well. The next Feh Channel is inevitable.

What do you guys think? Will we finally see Book 4 and more OC?
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: Kimbos_Egg

Kimbos_Egg
2 weeks ago#2
i hope
You think you've Got problems?
http://i.imgur.com/vgckRUN.jpg

User Info: Legend_of_Zelia

Legend_of_Zelia
2 weeks ago#3
We may get one soon, though the day for it could be random. Because they intend to surprise drop channels now out of nowhere.

But I hope 4.0 is waaaay bigger then 3.0 was. Something huge and something invest time into. Not a new event though, a mode would be nice.
FEH Name: Zelia Aria
Current Lead: Azura +9 DF: +10

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 weeks ago#4
Legend_of_Zelia posted...
We may get one soon, though the day for it could be random. Because they intend to surprise drop channels now out of nowhere.

But I hope 4.0 is waaaay bigger then 3.0 was. Something huge and something invest time into. Not a new event though, a mode would be nice.

And not another PvP/Rank-oriented permanant mode at that. We have enough of those between the 3 Arena mode and Aether Raids.

For the love of f*** give us a Tower of Valni/Lagdou Ruins/Thabes Labyrinth-like mode already (maybe that plays like TT but has large maps, is more challenging/not as auto-able, and it has rewards that both refresh daily and/or weekly)!

Hell they can f***ing monetize it too by having weekly bonus heroes that drastically speed up the process and/or get bonus stats (which would help if it was difficult content), just have another single player oriented permanent mode (that isn't garbage like Heroic Ordeals).

Also where the f*** are our 3rd and 4th GHB cycles?
You have just spent time to read my signature.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
2 weeks ago#5
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
And not another PvP/Rank-oriented permanant mode at that. We have enough of those between the 3 Arena mode and Aether Raids.

For the love of f*** give us a Tower of Valni/Lagdou Ruins/Thabes Labyrinth-like mode already!

At the very least we need to unite against it and make it drop out like that RD def stuff if it does turn out to be another pvp s*** fest because like you said we already have enough of those.

User Info: Legend_of_Zelia

Legend_of_Zelia
2 weeks ago#6
Legend_of_Zelia posted...

For the love of f*** give us a Tower of Valni/Lagdou Ruins/Thabes Labyrinth-like mode already!

I hope they find some way for an online like experience, like a co op experience.

It would be neat, if a dungeon crawling type mode or something else huge.
FEH Name: Zelia Aria
Current Lead: Azura +9 DF: +10

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 weeks ago#7
Steamroll posted...

At the very least we need to unite against it and make it drop out like that RD def stuff if it does turn out to be another pvp s*** fest because like you said we already have enough of those.

If so, I hope it makes us ACTUALLY unite, unlike Rokkr and GC where we're still mostly competing with our own team mates.
You have just spent time to read my signature.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
2 weeks ago#8
I'd be surprised if it wasn't this week.

And I'd say Book 4 is a near certainty.

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
2 weeks ago#9
Book 4 is obviously coming

They're going to introduce a new game mode, but what they really need to do are fix the fundamental problems with not only existing game modes (e.g. the lack of aether stones for AR is a massive insurmountable wall for newbies) but with stuff like summoning (the pity rate literally creates situations where summoning 5-stars that are off focus is actively *bad*, which is completely counterintuitive with the whole gacha system).

The game already has enough modes, especially PvP modes, if they brought back Hall of Forms and maybe added some writing for it or something that would be a pretty big help. In general, they've already got a good baseline to work with. What they need to do is actually fix these basic stuff.
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 week ago#10
Question.

When it comes to the unannounced FEH Channels we've gotten, so they typically come at the same time of day that new trailers come?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Later this week Feh Channel?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers