• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXVI

User Info: AsterixKing

AsterixKing
3 days ago#41
Final lift: 12840 (A new record for me for Light season. I think)
Deaths: 3-4... 2 were not during double down at least.
Defense loss: -160

Got sufficient pots to get all matches, and had 1 ladder remaining. Could have laddered the match where I got 2 deaths, but I decided not to risk it. Probably would fall out of top 3k regardless
"You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass - peacefully." Zephiel, Fire Emblem Heroes
I hate that the only reason why I lost lift this week was because someone had a level 5 Infantry School at the perfect location and my Alm missed getting the kill by 1. If any other unit engaged first, I would have been able to kill their Vantage sweeper because Alm had Hardy Bearing. The AI is so stupid sometimes...

Anyway, I went 7-1 (go figure my only failure mattered) with my new defense! I'm happy about my updated Ground Orders shenanigans putting in work. Now to see how Altina destroys my anima defense since it's focused on greens and reds.
3DS FC: 0061-2891-9268, Switch FC: SW-8411-5584-0133
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 5118246625 IGN: Chebria
Also, who is a good user of Time's Pulse? I killed one off to my L!Alm before and he's been amazing with it, but I'm not sure who else would use it well. I can't think of a good defense that uses two Sothis so I want to fodder off my -Atk one.
3DS FC: 0061-2891-9268, Switch FC: SW-8411-5584-0133
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 5118246625 IGN: Chebria

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
3 days ago#44
Kiran_ posted...
Something to deter at least the common omegatank setup, like switching Leif to Panic user, or switch Tharja and Yune because Tharja is your shining star so she will obliterate anyone traying to bait from there (though you will have to take care of the other side).

Yeah I also thought of switching Tharja and Yune but was afraid the two green units would be redundant on the left. But since I don't really like relying on Armored Boots I'll probably end up changing H!Kagero and switching Yune with Tharja.

I really wanted to use L!Leif but your suggestion makes sense, I will look into what units I have in my barracks that could play this role.
6* when?

User Info: km25

km25
3 days ago#45
SuperPokeGal123 posted...
Also, who is a good user of Time's Pulse? I killed one off to my L!Alm before and he's been amazing with it, but I'm not sure who else would use it well. I can't think of a good defense that uses two Sothis so I want to fodder off my -Atk one.

• Special Spiral users
  • Infantry Galeforcers without built-in -1 CD (e.g. Lyn), or with extra CD acceleration (e.g. Navarre, Ayra)
  • Wrath users (Sothis obviously, but also units like Tailtiu)
(edited 3 days ago)

Oresama
3 days ago#46
Nah bro Special Spiral and Time's Pulse don't go together.
6* when?

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
3 days ago#47
Oresama posted...
He's treating it as an inheritable QP seal. Meh
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

Oresama
3 days ago#48
DoubleDragon posted...
Oresama posted...
He's treating it as an inheritable QP seal. Meh

Ew gross.
6* when?

User Info: Edgardo4415

Edgardo4415
3 days ago#49
AsterixKing posted...
I was looking through my defenses... And realized that two of the displayed units were an H!Mia with Panic. 'What are the odds?' I thought and... Yeah. I was attacked by the same person twice.

@AsterixKing and did you won? OwO
Hablo espanol :3

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 days ago#50
just had a rematch victory

against a +10 Ayra with Wrath and Times Pulse
she actually tanked and counterkilled Gharnef (this is impressive as even things like Fury 4 Fallen Delthea failed to do that)

...then Nephenee Happened
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXVI
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers