• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXVI
ending at 13498, 58 lost on defense and 20 lost on offense because i didn't bother predicting movement on my first rematch of today
kekkAI
January 14, 2020

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
3 days ago#32
I hate that I destroyed the wrong structure and it ruined my plan ah well c’est la vie
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
3 days ago#33
-0 offense
-20 defense

Have 5-6 hours of vulnerability before the season ends, but I'll still get full defense rewards even with a -80.

https://imgur.com/17AcXtV

This is also the first season I cleared every map with Kronya. I didn't even build her specifically for AR, but it's been fun using her these past few light seasons. Can't wait for her rerun.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
3 days ago#34
Sitting at 13055 lift with 255 lost in defense xD Don't remember how much in offense.

Still need to get a def result so I'll finally see how my new defense team fares.
6* when?

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
3 days ago#35
Luckily had mostly easy matches this week, but circumvented by my defense taking more -40s

oh well, should still be t27 even after i get another -40 later tonight

looking forward to astra to see if altina will suffice as a vantage sweeper so I can put my Ares to rest
You can't spell Salt without Alt - Poison-puffs

Oresama
3 days ago#36
And my new defense team makes its first victim :D Yes!
6* when?
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: AsterixKing

AsterixKing
3 days ago#37
I was looking through my defenses... And realized that two of the displayed units were an H!Mia with Panic. 'What are the odds?' I thought and... Yeah. I was attacked by the same person twice.
"You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass - peacefully." Zephiel, Fire Emblem Heroes

User Info: Kiran_

Kiran_
3 days ago#38
@Oresama Hello, I tested your defense and a BD Fae + Kaden was able to survive Kagero, Yune and Leif on the most right trap with your L!Azura Bformed, from there cleanup was possible.

Maybe remove some object on the front so it force Tharja to move down and become a threat

Oresama
3 days ago#39
@Kiran_ posted...
@Oresama Hello, I tested your defense and a BD Fae + Kaden was able to survive Kagero, Yune and Leif on the most right trap with your L!Azura Bformed, from there cleanup was possible.

Maybe remove some object on the front so it force Tharja to move down and become a threat

Hey thanks a lot for the feedback! I actually added two Kirans, are you the one leading with a +10 Nanna or +10 Clarine ^^ ?

Do you think I should replace H!Kagero with a melee unit? Or add a second dancer (Ninian) to avoid future B!Fjorms?
6* when?

User Info: Kiran_

Kiran_
3 days ago#40
Something to deter at least the common omegatank setup, like switching Leif to Panic user, or switch Tharja and Yune because Tharja is your shining star so she will obliterate anyone traying to bait from there (though you will have to take care of the other side).
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXVI
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers