• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXVI

User Info: Edgardo4415

Edgardo4415
4 days ago#11
Armor_Key posted...
I can't believe how many fall for the Restore trap. I haven't lost over 100 lift in a few weeks.

Restore trap?
@Armor_Key

How does it works? owo
Hablo espanol :3

User Info: Armor_Key

Armor_Key
4 days ago#12
Edgardo4415 posted...
Armor_Key posted...
I can't believe how many fall for the Restore trap. I haven't lost over 100 lift in a few weeks.

Restore trap?
@Armor_Key

How does it works? owo

@Edgardo4415
Healers with Restore+ will move to heal debuffed allies, regardless if an opponent has made a move on the first turn or is in the attack range. If there's a dancer nearby, the healer will be danced after healing a debuffed ally, and will either attack an enemy unit(assuming an enemy unit is in range, and the healer can score a kill), or move to heal another debuffed ally.
And since I'm using Brave Veronica with two dancers, she's able to cover almost the whole map. I've seen few opponents try to bait Veronica, only for her to ignore the bait, get danced around and kill someone else.

Of course this strategy isn't foolproof, but it seems to work most of the time.
It's locked. A carving of an armor.
(edited 4 days ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Edgardo4415

Edgardo4415
4 days ago#14
Armor_Key posted...
Edgardo4415 posted...
Armor_Key posted...

Restore trap?
@Armor_Key

How does it works? owo

@Edgardo4415
Healers with Restore+ will move to heal debuffed allies, regardless if an opponent has made a move on the first turn or is in the attack range. If there's a dancer nearby, the healer will be danced after healing a debuffed ally, and will either attack an enemy unit(assuming an enemy unit is in range, and the healer can score a kill), or move to heal another debuffed ally.
And since I'm using Brave Veronica with two dancers, she's able to cover almost the whole map. I've seen few opponents try to bait Veronica, only for her to ignore the bait, get danced around and kill someone else.

Of course this strategy isn't foolproof, but it seems to work most of the time.

Ohhh
I have been destroyed by Veronica a lot of times
Hablo espanol :3

User Info: Thrasir

Thrasir
4 days ago#15
_venport_ posted...
Thrasir posted...
I deleted it myself because I have class. Unlike certain people who make new topics when the old one is still open.
This thread is so barebone that it doesn't even link itself to the previous discussion. Truly a testament to how petty the TC is.
See, this petty sort of attitude you're displaying now is making you look rather hypocritical, no?

I'm not the childish one making a community thread for no other reason than to "trigger" people as the TC admitted, even as the previous topic remains open at sub 500 replies.
I conquered all of Embla before I even came of age, what have you done?

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
4 days ago#16
The amount of petty animosity that is built up just based on who makes a f***ing thread is too funny. It's just a thread, which is absolutely nothing special, and certainly nothing to get upset over.

I almost made the AR topic a handful of times, but I didn't want the somewhat common bollocks to ensue. I just like posting about my AR week, reading how others are doing in AR that week, and hell I think we've all kinda learned from each other and especially when it came to refining our maps.

F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi (Updated): https://imgur.com/a/AiLap6M

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 days ago#17
shawnwalker posted...
The amount of petty animosity that is built up just based on who makes a f***ing thread is too funny. It's just a thread, which is absolutely nothing special, and certainly nothing to get upset over.

I almost made the AR topic a handful of times, but I didn't want the somewhat common bollocks to ensue. I just like posting about my AR week, reading how others are doing in AR that week, and hell I think we've all kinda learned from each other and especially when it came to refining our maps.

Wouldn't be the Internet if people weren't getting butthurt over stupid s***
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: shawnwalker

shawnwalker
4 days ago#18
Ain't that the truth...
F2P/master of the unorthodox. Edgy archer boi Tankumi (Updated): https://imgur.com/a/AiLap6M
LOL Someone with a +9 Kronya and +10 Aversa fumbled around my map until surrendering in turn 7 without initiating. Got one of my pots at least.

Sanctuary Resort City on ps4
https://youtu.be/-8uf4wsj3Ps

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
4 days ago#20
I've finally come to making a new Dark team and so far I like how it's shaping up. Only thing I'm kinda worried right now is that it's totally at the mercy of B!Fjorm (she's truly the bane of my existence). Should I swap out H!Kagero with W!Eirika? But then L!Azura can't Guidance Tharja... Not too sure what to do yet.

https://imgur.com/5hpalAu

Any inputs would be appreciated!
6* when?
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXVI
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers