• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXVI

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#1
I wonder how many I triggered by making the thread again?
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
1 week ago#2
Well it's good you made this topic because I saw everyone's favourite RPer made the same exact topic but then closed it immediately after.

I'd make the topic but I don't have the trolls everyone hates blocked so...
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Infost

Infost
1 week ago#3
RMysterio posted...
Well it's good you made this topic because I saw everyone's favourite RPer made the same exact topic but then closed it immediately after.

I mean the only real problem user at this point is Buster. Everyone else quit/disappeared. >_>
Filler sig.

User Info: Thrasir

Thrasir
1 week ago#4
RMysterio posted...

I deleted it myself because I have class. Unlike certain people who make new topics when the old one is still open.
This thread is so barebone that it doesn't even link itself to the previous discussion. Truly a testament to how petty the TC is.
I conquered all of Embla before I even came of age, what have you done?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
1 week ago#5
As much as we may disagree on many things, I find it both amusing and somewhat heartwarming that the one person pretty much universally targeted by antipathy is a literal neo-nazi.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
1 week ago#6
Thrasir posted...
I deleted it myself because I have class. Unlike certain people who make new topics when the old one is still open.
This thread is so barebone that it doesn't even link itself to the previous discussion. Truly a testament to how petty the TC is.
See, this petty sort of attitude you're displaying now is making you look rather hypocritical, no?
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Edgardo4415

Edgardo4415
1 week ago#9
After failing to make a decent map for some seasons (all of them expecept for one, when I gor 4 wins)
I need some ideas for defenses, so if anyone wants to post their map to get some ideas, I will be really happy <3

I will not steal any map, I promisse >.<
Hablo espanol :3

User Info: Armor_Key

Armor_Key
1 week ago#10
I can't believe how many fall for the Restore trap. I haven't lost over 100 lift in a few weeks.
It's locked. A carving of an armor.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. General AR Topic XXXVI
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers