• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Take yer bets, will Clive be better than Legendary Ephraim now that he has a PRF

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
1 week ago#1
As well a know, Legendary Ephraim is just Clive with a 19mt Silver spear as his weapon.... so will Clive get a better PRF?

Title says it all.

I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Legendary Ephraim is just Clive with a 19mt Silver Spear.
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: Liquid_King

Liquid_King
1 week ago#2
So you saying Clive’s lance will outgrow Ephraim’s for one unit of length measured in mt?
King Harkinian deserves his own game.
https://youtu.be/Lqtlm7fXSQQ

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#3
He'll get an upgrade into a Gem Weapon
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

qrqwqrqrq
1 week ago#4
DreadKaiser posted...
He'll get an upgrade into a Gem Weapon

Still better than a vanilla 19mt Silver Spear, since you can refine it for defense to be a 16mt Gemspear + 5 hp + 4 defense.
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#5
He's getting a 16mt silver spear

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
1 week ago#6
qrqwqrqrq posted...
Still better than a vanilla 19mt Silver Spear, since you can refine it for defense to be a 16mt Gemspear + 5 hp + 4 defense.
Lol, I was actually thinking of giving him a Sapphire Lance just before the update note dropped. Thinking how it looks good and breaking a hoard of swords might as well be his only niche compared to my...7 other lance cavs.
It's not luck, it's fate.
(edited 1 week ago)

qrqwqrqrq
1 week ago#7
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
qrqwqrqrq posted...
Lol, I was actually thinking of giving him a Sapphire Lance just before the update note dropped. Thinking how it looks good and breaking a hoard of swords might as well be his only niche compared to my...7 other lance cavs.

Almost all my dancer units have TA3 or a Gem Weapon. They are severely underrated on this forum because players don't appreciate the extra 20% tankyness.
My s***ty 4 star +10 Olivia has essentially 40 Defense and Res against blue units. Coupled with Noontime as her specials, she can tank for days.

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
1 week ago#8
I’d say only about 1/3 of refines are genuinely fascinating (Alm, Celica, Brave Ike, Brave Lucina, Kagero, Tharja, etc). While it’s possible, it’s definitely doubtful.

User Info: Umbreon

Umbreon
1 week ago#9
Has any unit even gotten the "glorified 19mt silver weapon" meme you've been talking about for a year and a half?

Anyway, my guess is he gets some sort of effectiveness.
This is a mobile account, forgive any errors. ~DYL~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTEX3YdEi7s

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
1 week ago#10
Umbreon posted...
Has any unit even gotten the "glorified 19mt silver weapon" meme you've been talking about for a year and a half?

Frederick is borderline. Prf Hammer with Death Blow refine.
Gordon Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Take yer bets, will Clive be better than Legendary Ephraim now that he has a PRF
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers