• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DBean

DBean
6 days ago#11
Yes. Not even a contest on that one. Ike's pretty much getting one bonus hour to every two of Duma's even this early on.

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
6 days ago#12
wow who would have ever guessed ike would be beating duma good thing we had to ask about it multiple times
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
6 days ago#13
too bad I don't have duma, or else I will cash in those sweet feathers
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
Three Houses Waifus: Lysithea, Edelgard, Rhea, Sothis

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
6 days ago#14
I wasnt expecting Duma to go very far...
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
6 days ago#15
Semeki posted...
I wasnt expecting Duma to go very far...
I expected

He has a good abs after all
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
Three Houses Waifus: Lysithea, Edelgard, Rhea, Sothis
Duma is prob Team Feathers
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
"Your blade... it did not cut deep enough."
Duma gets to know how it feels to be Helbendi from Round 2.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
6 days ago#18
I'm genuinely impressed and disappointed that this topic is made every VG by the same guy every time no matter how obvious it always is.

At least he sticks to only making 1 topic now instead of 1 for every round. Baby steps I guess.
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
6 days ago#19
BipBapBam posted...
I'm genuinely impressed and disappointed that this topic is made every VG by the same guy every time no matter how obvious it always is.

At least he sticks to only making 1 topic now instead of 1 for every round. Baby steps I guess.
You know, I do it now partially to annoy people like you. If I want to be lazy and not spend 15 minutes trying to understand a 10 page spreadsheet, I can. And I know you’ll say, “You don’t have to look at a spreadsheet, you just need to understand the current trends and popular characters based on the season of the moon!” But I happen to be a very indecisive person. I know you might not have that issue, but I like having confirmation in my decisions. Plus, this topic helps everyone else who just wants to go for the feathers and not care about the VG. Besides, what else are we going to talk about? The arena bonus units?

If it’s such a big deal, just block me.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
6 days ago#20
Yes, figuring out that a character that even non FE fans know and like thanks to Smash will have more support than some random final boss of a game most people hate playing requires intricate knowledge of how the universe works along with years of studying a spreadsheet.

lmao
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers