• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Mythic Altina Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread

User Info: Daniel5467

Daniel5467
1 week ago#41
I got Altina +atk -res on my free pull I-..

User Info: PKupo

PKupo
1 week ago#42
Been opening red/blue.

Pulled 4 copies of LJulia including a +Att. :D

However, I pulled a -Att Altina :(

Will try for more later. Zzzzzz...

User Info: ShiniChan

ShiniChan
1 week ago#43
Alligamer72 posted...
She's extremely good

I... see... I kinda want more merge for marth or new altina but got her instead (f u desire sensor)

I never feel intimidated by her so I never thought she was good, but just noticed she's infantry! I guess bonus doubler / fotress defres?
I got extra 2 B!roy and 2 Idunn (i haven't used her too and 1 is +atk)

ok so from these which is better?
-already merged +atk H!mrryh (don't have DC yet)
-untrained 2 Idunn ( 1 is +atk)
-ny new +atk sothis (but need investment)

I got extra hector for DC

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 week ago#44
I Got +ATK Bridal Fjorm and +SPD Yarne for 80 orbs

Good! Way better than last time 300 orbs yet no 5 stars on my deleted account
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 7690620242
I like FE, Pokemon, Skyrim and Bravely Default
The only attempt on the banner so far had 5 red stones. Normally that gives me nothing but crap with any color x5. It was starting to look like that too (3* Raigh, 4* Athena, 4* Corrin, 4* Soleil), but the last orb had a +Def/-HP Altina in it to save the session.

That's the first time I haven't been disgusted with a 5x of whatever color summoning session lol
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#46
ShiniChan posted...
Alligamer72 posted...
She's extremely good

I... see... I kinda want more merge for marth or new altina but got her instead (f u desire sensor)

I never feel intimidated by her so I never thought she was good, but just noticed she's infantry! I guess bonus doubler / fotress defres?
I got extra 2 B!roy and 2 Idunn (i haven't used her too and 1 is +atk)

ok so from these which is better?
-already merged +atk H!mrryh (don't have DC yet)
-untrained 2 Idunn ( 1 is +atk)
-ny new +atk sothis (but need investment)

I got extra hector for DC

She doesn't really need investment, I mean BD or FDR makes her basically unkillable but base kit sothis is fine. H!Myrrh is probably better with DC but I can't comment 100% on her because I lack her.

User Info: ShiniChan

ShiniChan
1 week ago#47
Alligamer72 posted...
She doesn't really need investment, I mean BD or FDR makes her basically unkillable but base kit sothis is fine. H!Myrrh is probably better with DC but I can't comment 100% on her because I lack her.

Thx for the input mate! ^^

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
1 week ago#48
First set of orbs gave +ATK/-HP Altina.

Thanks rng.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291

User Info: ShioRyuu

ShioRyuu
1 week ago#49
My pulls are 80% s***(just spent 30 orbs tho. literally all I had). I feel very toxic f*** anyone who gets a 5* from this banner.
FEH: Shio. 8967255220.
Masters: Ty. 0456588082894452 I uh., I'm not sure you understand We're not here to talk.

User Info: DBean

DBean
1 week ago#50
No reds, but I'm one of the only people in the world that still would like Legendary Lyn at this point, so let's pick that single green one.

3* Frederick. Bleh.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Mythic Altina Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers