• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Mythic Altina Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread

User Info: DontWorrii

DontWorrii
4 days ago#151
Imma do all the squad assaults for orbs 😤😤
I used to be ZedTommo, but I de-evolved... This ruins my brand :((((
Day 4 got me a 2nd B!Fjorm at 8.5%

Rates never got higher than 9% so I haven't had the chance to snipe red orbs at higher rates like I expected. The colors that interested me the least got me pretty amazing pulls.

Sanctuary Resort City on ps4
https://youtu.be/-8uf4wsj3Ps

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
4 days ago#153
Why are reds extremely rare on this banner?

Anyway, yesterday my heart sank when I got pity broken by a Duma (+Spd -Atk, no less), but in the same circle I got a merge for my B.Fjorm so it made me happy. Fixed her Spd bane at last.

And then today I got Summer Gunnthra, who I got screwed out of getting in summer, so yay! And she's +Atk -Def, so double yay! Doubt she'll see much use, but I'll take any and all bikini babes I can get.
3DS FC: 0104 - 3503 - 2020
Fire Emblem Heroes friend ID: 9492462017

User Info: -Gekikara-

-Gekikara-
4 days ago#154
Maybe IS are gauging what the majority of players will be pulling on and adjusting the appearance rates of colors. Doesn't violate the advertised % chance per orb, so why not?
Nee, okotteru?

User Info: Legends Kuja

Legends Kuja
4 days ago#155
Pulled a set of 20 and got my third Sothis.

Then I pulled another 40ish and got +Atk L!Julia

I merged my -Atk Julia on her and laughed when I saw her atk stat at 40 (64). Utterly ridiculous.
I pledge allegiance...
To Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria...

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
4 days ago#156
heh heh

https://i.imgur.com/WLXIiYP.jpg
(edited 4 days ago)
TheRobber posted...
The Catgirl Fondler posted...
(I don't care about "ideal" boons/banes, I always want for neutral.)

why? neutral is s*** most of the time.

Because much like with Pokemon and it's IVs, I don't care about min-maxing to that extreme, doubly so when it's only relevant in PVP content anyway.

And it only gets worse with FEH due to the gacha system. A majority of boon/bane combinations are outright crippling, and good luck getting that merge to fix your borked *5.

I can't be arsed to deal with it, so I try to avoid it as much as possible, made even easier when so many freebies are neutral by default/neutral only.
N/A

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE
3 days ago#158
Saved about 500 orbs (pre-Monthly quests) for this banner, so I could get more Tikis. So far, I haven't gotten a single one yet, so hopefully that changes over the next few days.

On the first day of summoning, I got 2 Yarnes in 2 back-to-back sessions, the second one having optimal IVs. A little later I also got a Laevatein. Along the way, I also got 2 Chads and a Norne (I didn't have either before).

Yesterday, I got another Yarne, which ticked me off. Then, I went for a really long time only getting 2 Valbars (also new), until I reached 11.50% pity rate, where my first summon was a freakin' Fjorm. The consolation prizes, however, was that 1) she was optimal IVs (all my past Fjorms had been +RES, annoyingly), and 2) I got an Altina as well. The Altina I got isn't optimal (+RES/-DEF), but she's still usable.

I've got about 200 orbs left.
3DS FC: 0559-6932-0703, FEH ID: 9998205028
FEH heroes list & HM farming strats: drive.google.com/open?id=1g3tpf6Jz_dttVNBkew731ku1wMtbqGz3w1NePD47X50
CaRmAgE posted...
Saved about 500 orbs (pre-Monthly quests) for this banner, so I could get more Tikis. So far, I haven't gotten a single one yet, so hopefully that changes over the next few days.

On the first day of summoning, I got 2 Yarnes in 2 back-to-back sessions, the second one having optimal IVs. A little later I also got a Laevatein. Along the way, I also got 2 Chads and a Norne (I didn't have either before).

Yesterday, I got another Yarne, which ticked me off. Then, I went for a really long time only getting 2 Valbars (also new), until I reached 11.50% pity rate, where my first summon was a freakin' Fjorm. The consolation prizes, however, was that 1) she was optimal IVs (all my past Fjorms had been +RES, annoyingly), and 2) I got an Altina as well. The Altina I got isn't optimal (+RES/-DEF), but she's still usable.

I've got about 200 orbs left.

Damn, can you give me some of those Yarnes? I need merges. lol

Funny enough, I don't get the same units over and over on banners, when I want merges. lol (Unless it's OG!Azura, got her twice from L!Lucina's banner)
FEH Name: Zelia Aria
Current Lead: Azura +9 DF: +10
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: ccccran

ccccran
3 days ago#160
Free pulled L!Marth, then after about 30 orbs I snagged a +Atk Altina, so very happy with that.

Then I free pulled on the last two rerun banners 5* focus units, which was nice. 3 free pulls in 3 days.
3DS FC: 4296-3150-6028
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Mythic Altina Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers