• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Mythic Altina Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
Just pulled a L!Lyn recently. Ew. I foddered her Desperation off to my Yarne, because I didn't have Desperation fodder. lol
FEH Name: Zelia Aria
Current Lead: Azura +9 DF: +10
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
5 days ago#142
Legend_of_Zelia posted...
Just pulled a L!Lyn recently. Ew. I foddered her Desperation off to my Yarne, because I didn't have Desperation fodder. lol

Shut up foo, L!Lyn is cool! Just wish I could actually pull something worthwhile on this banner... :-(
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: Grimmer

Grimmer
5 days ago#143
I spent 50 orbs and got a +Atk -Spd Altina
Yankees mobile account

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
5 days ago#144
Azardea posted...
Okay, so I leveled up the Julia I got ( +Atk -Res :( ), and what the f*** is this lol. I didn't pay much attention to her when she came out, but let's see:
60 attack before buffs. +6 from Mirror Impact, +6 from PRF, +2 from her B skill (technically -2 res on foe), easy +5 from C skill. That's 79 attack, AND you ignore blue buffs. Not to mention her 56 res (59 without bane.) All at 0 merges and no seal.
That's pretty nuts. >_>

Yep. I'm already making plans to throw a +atk -def copy in an AR defense team. Basically counters dragons by herself.
Ogma the barbarian
https://imgtc.com/i/GX9Fk3i.png
After dumping almost 700 orbs I finally got L!Julia as my eight 5* from the banner.
+Spd -HP. Could be worse, but I'll take her. I'd been wanting her for awhile.
Also got a second sothis in the meantime to probably fodder off that Atk/Spd Solo
"Krupp steel on Porsche Engines, who can defeat us?"
"You kill me, you're better. I kill you, I'm better."
Got a Julia dupe. Now I'm debating whether or not to give Mirror Impact to my +10 Cherche.
(message deleted)
Caved and got the Bk starter and lowest Black Friday pack. Got
L.Marth +spd/-res
Sothis +spd/-def
And 2 more Ares (once I have the feathers, that will bring him to +6)

And 6 orbs leftover. Not bad.
Caution: If post makes contact with eye, rinse with water thoroughly for 20 minutes.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
4 days ago#149
This comes late but

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/0/5/AAdayyAAABih.jpg

Smh still hurts some looking at her red stat..

User Info: ZeroX2010

ZeroX2010
4 days ago#150
Was finally able to pull a +Atk/-Res Bridal Fjorm.
NNID: ZeroXJerry
FEH ID: 6657565849
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Mythic Altina Banner Free Pulls/Pulls Thread
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers